MeatHead, Jasmine,Yoshi and Stumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
So I got a new SLR today and figured I'd try it out on my trusty models. I have not posted anything recently so this was perfect.
For those who don't know:
MeatHead is the Belgium 26 inch 770 gram behemoth.
Yoshi is the yellow dragon from Caliente- 24 inches 550 grams.
Jasmine is from the red Angie Husk line- 510 grams 22 inches. ( She recently laid 46 unfertile eggs) weight is coming back up. :mrgreen:
Stumpy....Normal- 380 grams 15 inches ( stumpy tail )

...and Meathead bit my finger and drew blood. He was not happy sitting out in the 95 degree weather we had here in Miami today and he let me have it.

And yes the pictures are untouched, uncropped...straight from the camera. Had to throw it in....I have been accused of manipulation LOL

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4521.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":bqqpe3m0 said:
dont you hate getting bit it hurts like heck!! Your clan is looking great :D

i had never been bitten or threatened by any of them...I thought it was impossible when I read some other posts..
I guess MeatHead proved me wrong....and yes it hurt...LOTS! some say it's like a pinch.....pinch my arse!

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
I am so scared of getting bit, LOL I had to laugh at our local Kia guys..they have a beardis in their store, I was giving them tips on some things to help improve the beardies invornment and I asked if anyone was scared of him when they came in to buy a car.....he said yah but when they explain he has no teeth, everyone is OK..

NO teeth??? He says yah beardies don't have any teeth...hahahaha um ok!

Your crew is gorgeous :love5: and I've also been accused to messing with pics, it sucks!

jortiz9758":25e4zmys said:
TASTIGER":25e4zmys said:
dont you hate getting bit it hurts like heck!! Your clan is looking great :D

i had never been bitten or threatened by any of them...I thought it was impossible when I read some other posts..
I guess MeatHead proved me wrong....and yes it hurt...LOTS! some say it's like a pinch.....pinch my arse!

ahhh getting bit is my worse fear! I've read that it is very unlikely they will bite too. I've been getting very brave with mine lately (like petting under their jaw and tickling their faces) I won't be doing that any more!

Did MeatHead beard or puff at your before he bit you?

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No..he did not give me a warning before or after...Actually it was my fault. I was trying to take a few pics..It was hot out, really hot. He kept trying to run to the shade and I kept putting him back so I can take the pic. When he finally stood still he wasn't looking. I went to move his head and BAM! he bit me. Guess I pissed him off.
He is a good boy though..I still luv him. :wink:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
beardies will normaly give you a warning before they bite and getting bit really isnt that bad yes it hurts but i think its more the shock that they bit you that makes it worse. iv been bit a couple times but it was usually because they missed the food and got my finger they let go right away they know not to bite the hand that feeds them. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom