Maya the Rocket Monkey (Updated 4/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
WOW she is soooooooo pretty. :mrgreen: And your wife did an excellent job on the photos. :laughing6: I just love the color.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
suzjohnson":rc8bbtw2 said:
Any idea what Christina might be looking for? I can't recall if she has said.
I don't think she really knows. I think she's going to scope it all out and decide there.

MissT

BD.org Addict
ChiefsDaddy":1drjj724 said:
suzjohnson":1drjj724 said:
Any idea what Christina might be looking for? I can't recall if she has said.
I don't think she really knows. I think she's going to scope it all out and decide there.

LOL, I just saw this.
I went down looking for a nice healthy baby... that was really the only criteria although when I went there I said I was interested in 'seeing' the translucents so she showed us those first and of course, Travis was one of the first. I looked at Hypo's, Translucents then all the various morphs - the corals are simply STUNNING but they had no males and, in the back of my mind I knew I wanted a male!

Funny how Maya is not so calm as Charlie and Travis - Sybilla said Translucents are just the sweetest things. I wonder has the Hypo taken over in Maya?? LOL!

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Maybe so. She is not calm at all. Holding her is like holding my Leopard Gecko. It's a constant struggle to keep her on/near you. Not in a bad way. I kind of enjoy time with her... she keeps me busy. She just likes high ground, loves to explore, and knows how to JUMP. Chief used to just lay on my hand, get comfy, and not move for hours. I used to think there was something wrong with him. But he's just a very chilled beardie.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Maya sounds exactly like my female Sunny. She is a jumper, gives me a heart attack every time she's out for play time, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. It's like you said, I enjoy my time with her keeps me on my toes!

-Kaleen

MissT

BD.org Addict
So that's it... It's nothing to do withbeing hypo or trans or whatever... It's sex related. Boys are chilled... Girls are crazy!!!!!

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
MissT":3foh8v5g said:
Boys are chilled... Girls are crazy!!!!!
I laughed when you said boys are chilled. Staid, grave, serious, somber are a few of the words I would use to describe Rufus now. I like chilled much better :)

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
New update! :mrgreen: Maya has only gained about 6 grams since I got her, but she growing. She is now 7.5"

My little Monkey
IMG_5342.jpg

So cute with her little tongue out
IMG_5341.jpg

Sunbathing
IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

You can't really tell, but she is eating a cricket in this picture
IMG_5433.jpg

Why do beardies love computers? LOL
IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

Getting so white from pre-shed
IMG_5443.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

Found a spot under the couch cushion to go to sleep

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
oh my goodness, she is sooo pretty! Her colors are really nice and I can't wait to see what she looks like post shed. The picture of her on your hand with her tongue sticking out is now one of my all time favorite beardie baby pictures! :p

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you. I'm glad you liked the pictures. I'll be sure to post more as soon as she sheds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom