Maya the Rocket Monkey (Updated 4/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
I'd like you all to meet Maya. This will be Chief's little girlfriend someday. She is a hypo trans leather. 20 clear nails, solid black eyes, and no nips. I should be receiving her next Tuesday, but I am so excited, I just can't wait. I'm starting her thread now with some pics from the breeder. Of course, there will be plenty more once she arrives. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

First is a picture of Dad
IMG_1107.jpg

And this is Mom
IMG_1224.jpg

And here's my girl!!!
IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1705-1.jpg

IMG_1706-1.jpg

IMG_1707-1.jpg

Clear belly!
IMG_1710-1.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Just shed and fresh out of the bath
IMG_1985.jpg

She looks like such a sweetheart
IMG_1986.jpg

She is very translucent
IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Oh Otto, she is just beautiful!! Waiting is so hard. Good idea to start her thread now. You were able to get some lovely photos from the breeder, how neat! Hate to admit, I am so envious but so happy for you!

Suz

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No, not yet. I have the tank and extra furniture and food bowls and stuff. But I need to buy the lights still and set it all up. She's getting a little 10 gallon for right now, but as soon as Chief gets his 4x2x2, she will get Chief's 30 gal until we can get her her own 4x2x2.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you. She is quite the looker. I can't wait to see her in person. We all know pictures never do our beardies justice. :D

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Unfortunately, she has to be shipped. She's about a 20+ hour drive away. She is being sent Monday and will arrive Tuesday and held at the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom