mario worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izz

Juvie Member
Mario worms????Do they wear mario hats and have an italian accent :laughhard: .........................

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
lol theyr'e called morio worms (although my reptile shop sells them as 'mario' worms) :D

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Are those the same as superworms? Because they sell many different size superworms (micro, small, medium) that can be fed to younger dragons. I fed my 5 month old small supers until he was 7 months old, and then switched to the medium.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
lauraj1055":54amjans said:
Are those the same as superworms? Because they sell many different size superworms (micro, small, medium) that can be fed to younger dragons. I fed my 5 month old small supers until he was 7 months old, and then switched to the medium.

Yeah they are the same but most places in Uk only sell the large ones unfortunately :D

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Oh.. sorry, didn't realize you were in the UK. Bummer, because the small ones are a great feeder for younger dragons and easy to keep!

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
lauraj1055":2buq7lru said:
Oh.. sorry, didn't realize you were in the UK. Bummer, because the small ones are a great feeder for younger dragons and easy to keep!

Oh im just presuming the OP fluffyslipper is from the UK as thats where they're called morio worms. Think i could be jumping to conclusions lol :shock:

Shortie

Don't feed your dragon too many marios, they might get stuck in his pipes and impact him! [Joke my bf made when Ozzy got impacted ¬.¬]

I fed my beardie 4 and he was impacted the next day :( But he's ok now, one or two is more than enough I think :) Don't forget to dust them!

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
fluffyslipper":3pypm0go said:
Yep I'm in the u.k, so can they be fed mario worms daily? X

Yeah ive read thet they can be used as a staple. I feed my beardie locusts and 5 morio's per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom