Not open for further replies.

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
004-10.jpg

007-9.jpg

038.jpg

054.jpg

001-6.jpg

Mater was bored with the road trip...I think she surfing the net studying for world domination!
021.jpg

017-4.jpg

020-1.jpg

002-6.jpg

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Those pics are amazing... love the road trip ones ... and do you actually bring your thermometer along?

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
sunkist":cbae9 said:
Those pics are amazing... love the road trip ones ... and do you actually bring your thermometer along?

Yes because with the sun beating down it can get pretty hot on the dash.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Mater is looking good. What a beautiful gal!
I love the ones of her sleeping and with a piece of green in her mouth. How incredibly adorable!!

amime

Hatchling Member
Wow. she's a real looker!

I LOVE the one where she's conquering the goardy thing and when her mouth is full of leafiness.

You're a very good photographer and your daughters a cutie too! Thanks for sharing :blob8:

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone. She is a very gorgeous girl. It's hard to believe I only paid $50 for her $80 if you include shipping. I can't thank Steven at Bloodbankdragons enough. She's the sweetest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom