MagNatural Ledges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
Hi... I want to get a MagNatural Ledge for my beardie's enclosure, but I can't seem to find them anywhere online. Does anyone have one? If so, where did you get it?

Thanks!

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Anytime! I don't know if thats the cheapest price on them but it was the first place I could find. I just searched for 'magnetic reptile ledge' and it pulled up a few of them so there may be a cheaper source out there. I was actually looking at those myself...they seem pretty cool!

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I was undecided between the mushroom ledge on lllreptile.com or the rock ledge on HerpSupplies.com. I finally went with the rock ledge though. I think it will go better with his current decor. I can't wait until it gets here! :blob5: Thanks for your help!

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I was really excited to get one of these magnetic ledges, but now I'm very disappointed! Maybe my beardie is just vastly overweight, but it does not hold his weight at all. If I put him on it, it sinks down on one side. :x I threw away all the paperwork, so now I can't return it, and this thing wasn't cheap! Has anyone else had this problem?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
What size did you order?I found that the medium ledges only hold babies and young juvies but the large ledge holds an adult up to 2 pounds.What I did with my medium ledge is prop my plastic tree branches under them and a small one next to it as a ramp.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Well something is definately wrong because even the medium holds Pheonix until of course she decides to jump off it thats why I propped the branch under it for support.Maybe contact pet tech I bet theres something you can do.

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I'll look for an email address for them or something. I'll see what they say... I've got nothing to lose by doing that.

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
OK, I feel stupid now. :oops:

Just out of curiosity, I pulled out the scale and put Loki on it. I hadn't weighed him in quite a awhile actually. It turns out he weighs 946 grams... and if I'm not mistaken, that a little over 2lbs! Too bad those ledges don't come in XL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom