Magentas seconed clutch *Hatchling NEW photos pg 43!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my goodness!!!! I love babies!!! The newest addition to your family is Sooo small and precious. And number 6 is gorgeous! Hopefully in a couple years I will be lucky enough to own one of your babies they are so perfect

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So I got home form work, wasn't gonna check the incubator, decided I should just in case

Look what I found in it!

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
All but one have hatched, well except for the two surprise eggs I found in the lay bin when I was cleaning it

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
14 of them

Two had accidents already.

Not sure what happened since it happened in the incubator while I was gone and they where hatching, I think they might have scared each other resulting in the damage, I know they try to bite me when I stick my hand in their for the first time, so I think that's what happened

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KitsuneGem":2h95alu3 said:
All but one have hatched, well except for the two surprise eggs I found in the lay bin when I was cleaning it

That one was not a bearded dragon egg.. Turns out it was a leopard gecko egg, I thought it looked a bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom