Magentas seconed clutch *Hatchling NEW photos pg 43!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":2b6qtllg said:
oh wow did someone bring her in? shes beautiful! wow :lol: seems like all the babies are shedding right now

Yeah he brought her in to work Monday threw today, shes was to young to be left alone at home

He spent 5 grand building her her house

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
KitsuneGem":1n83hxy3 said:
IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg
im in love :love5:

HydrasMom

Hello I'm new to this forum and totally just lurked on this whole thread because I saw it had baby pictures and couldn't resist! They are all beautiful and you are doing a great job.

I really just checked this thread out for the baby pics ;) but now that I'm here and I know you raise leopards too I was wondering if you (or anyone reading) could quick recommend some sites for them. I don't want to take any attention away from your gorgeous babies but a friend just decided he will "stick to mammals thnxs" after having a leopard gecko for a few months ( :shock: ...i can't even imagine). So some other friends drove the little guy out to me and I've been frantically reading everything I can find on them b/c i've never actually owned a leopard. He seems healthy if skittish and his tail is a little thin.

I'd be grateful for any resources/advice. Cheers.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HydrasMom":vlsrj90v said:
Hello I'm new to this forum and totally just lurked on this whole thread because I saw it had baby pictures and couldn't resist! They are all beautiful and you are doing a great job.

I really just checked this thread out for the baby pics ;) but now that I'm here and I know you raise leopards too I was wondering if you (or anyone reading) could quick recommend some sites for them. I don't want to take any attention away from your gorgeous babies but a friend just decided he will "stick to mammals thnxs" after having a leopard gecko for a few months ( :shock: ...i can't even imagine). So some other friends drove the little guy out to me and I've been frantically reading everything I can find on them b/c i've never actually owned a leopard. He seems healthy if skittish and his tail is a little thin.

I'd be grateful for any resources/advice. Cheers.

http://geckoforums.net/

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So from the first clutch I have no babies left : )

I do have more in the incubator and I have a video for you all of one of them moving around in their egg!!

Give photo bucket a while.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
I know it was mostly the tail, but ever since I was incubating dragon eggs, I've had a real soft spot for seeing their little feet! I still remember the first time I disturbed mine with the torch and his teeny toes were visible - there was no moment like it!! :D

And yes, the lil' stripy tail is adorable too! :lol:

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
PeppersGirl":17wh0amz said:
I know it was mostly the tail, but ever since I was incubating dragon eggs, I've had a real soft spot for seeing their little feet! I still remember the first time I disturbed mine with the torch and his teeny toes were visible - there was no moment like it!! :D

And yes, the lil' stripy tail is adorable too! :lol:

Not until now was I excited for them to hatch, now I'm like I want you to hatch.. Like now.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Well I too have now read this thread from beginning to end, how absolutey amazing! I loved all the pics and videos. Gogeous little babies. It will be fun to watch some of them grow up :D I just wanted to commend you on happy healthy babies!! Basically I'm speechless, maybe because I'm exhausted but I couldn't go to bed without finishing this amazing thread. I will definitely keep following!

Kalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom