looking for a cave hidaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinbob

im looking for a cave for my beardie does anyone know a site were i can get one cause i can't seem to find one anywere right now i just have like a box in there and i was wanting to get him somthing more realistic

ts0426

you can dyi and make your own fake rock cave!
there's also someone on here in the for sale section who makes and sells them so you don't have to do the work, though it is really cheap to make them yourself

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
Hey,

Making rocks is one option, or you can check out the for sale section (the thread is a bit low on the list right now)

Check out my signature :)

\/ \/ Down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom