LOL Beardies - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I think my Lilly girl is getting ready to shed. Not as cute as the other, but I tried.
DSC_07533copy.jpg

Shiro

Aww she looks so sad. That face is priceless :laughhard: .

Wrex is shedding too and he just has this misreable look on him all the time! Poor lil guy :laughhard:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
How did I miss this? I just read all 12 pages. I iz luvn its! :lol:
These are the cutest. But what is going to happen to Katherine's spelling?! :laughhard:

Sandy H

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
I am now officially fed up with the LOL Builder thing. From now on I'm making mine on Paint.

The classic adolescent:
lolbd1.jpg

I've had to use this once or twice:
lolbd2.jpg

The classic beardie LOL that turns into the classic "Aw, Budo, not again!"
lolbd3.jpg

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Budo is so photogenic! And so indignant!

I use picture editing software and make mine. Why waste time at LOLcats.....its much easier to just add the words and upload to your photobucket.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hehe I love the homework excuse. I'm a junior in college and still looking for excuses not to do my "homework". (Don't worry it always gets done).
Sara

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
OMG!! These are so hilarious!! I made a ton of these for a personnal calendar. I'll have to post them when I get home [alas I am at school D:}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom