Loki The Red Phase Halloween pics Pg5

Status
Not open for further replies.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Hes 6 weeks old now hes a lazy eater, but loves to be held cuddled and petted. Hes very curious about the world
Meet Loki in my hand
phone025.jpg

Loki on daddy
phone026.jpg

Not so great shot
phone022.jpg

Mybaby.jpg

Hellstrom

Hatchling Member
He needs something bright and warm....Aden and Keegan mean fire...Or Flame...

Whatever name you choose, he is so handsome!

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
those are all really nice names i like keegan. :) Im not feeling to well and he knew it last night he curled up on my belly and feel asleep. I was also thinking of zipper, chronos, adrian, faust, and blare.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
oh btw did i mention he jumped at the computer screen full throtle spread egale at a blue dot from the media player lol he slide down then looked at me like "what? there was something in the box" He also likes running in the grass but is scared of the dogs so after every couple feet he stops and looks around like i know there.......

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Be careful with the meal worms cause they are known to cause impaction since the outer shell is very hard for them to digest.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am. I making sure to only feed him small ones and i mean small I ordered phinex worms the other day ive heard thier better

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
GoFast":32gnye5s said:
No freaking way! Where did you get him?! He is gorgeous!!
I got him from rich beasly for a steal price and his quality is better in person he loves being handled and I take him everywhere (he behaves great for a 7 week old) Im very happy with rich and Id recomend anyone to him. He works with u even if your not buying from him. Hes one of those good breeders. Great quality and service. Got him over night after i ordered him he didnt eat right away but ive only had him for a week and hes grown an inch and he eats like a pig XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom