Leviathan and Enki!!!!!!!! *Levi's first full black beard!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Here are some more pics of the cage...petmountain order just came in today :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Basking side (didn't know if you could see in the picture there is a large hidey hut under the driftwood)
basking.jpg

Cool Side
coolside.jpg

Front View
finishedcage.jpg

Hope he likes it :D

It's 4x2x2
75 watt white spot lamp and ReptiSun 10.0
Basking side temp = 109 at the hottest
Cool side+ 75
Substrate = grouted & sealed ceramic tile with PVC trim around the bottom.
Walls were painted with latex paint and the color is called (Nature's Retreat)

I have some pheonix worms here for the first couple days having them and shortly after I'm making an order of Dubia to breed and some more pheonix worms to feed until the Dubia colony gets big enough.

WesOzzy

Hatchling Member
Nice! For a second I saw that thermometer and thought it was an iPod... Was just about to conclude that it was a tank/loveshack lol xD

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL nope it's an accurite thermometer with indoor and outdoor temps and a humidity reading. It just doesn't know I just use the indoor for the cool side and the probe for the basking spot :)

Grogshla

Juvie Member
i love this dragon. Such great patterns and so handsome.

to post pictures on here go to photobucket.com open an account for free upload your pic to there than copy and paste the img code in this message body and post

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
THERE HERE!!!

Finally after 2 hours of driving we are home with our newest additions, Leviathan, and his sister, Enki!! I need another set of eyes so I can watch them at the same time there both so adorable!! I should have thought of that when putting their cages across the room from each other :lol:

First off...Weigh in's!!! (sorry it's so dark I couldn't wait long enough to turn the light on lol)

Levi - 21 grams
Levi_weigh_in.jpg

Enki - 14 grams
Enki_weigh_in.jpg

New homes!!
Levi-
levi2.jpg

levi.jpg

Enki-
enki2.jpg

enki1.jpg

More pics will come tomorrow!! I will try to also record their first meals and put them on youtube. Sorry for the lack of pics the lights are going to turn off soon and I haven't eaten all day I've been so worked up about getting them...that was the fastest big mac I ever ate lol

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Woke up early this morning to look at the babies and make sure the timer was set right. Enki (girl) didn't eat anything that I saw this morning, I left 10 crickets in there for her I'm going to check before I leave to the Dr.'s today to see if she ate any. Leviathan on the other hand ate 20 crickets (about or a little over, I was tired not thinking and didnt count the first batch I threw in) and 22 pheonix worms in a sitting and gained 1 gram since last night.
Here's my channel on youtube for anyone that wants to watch or subscribe there will be alot more vids coming!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RowenJadeX?feature=mhum

Here's some photo's I took this morning. Forgive the lack of videos and photos of Enki, I don't have a favorite, there both gorgeous, I just don't want to stress her out more. I'm going to lay off the pictures and vids of her for a couple days.
fattie.jpg
- look at that beardie love glub :)
iliekwurms.jpg
- I liek wurmz.
handzdemoverr.jpg
- handz dem ova nao!! :)

Levi is 8" 22 grams, Enki hasn't gained any weight. If she doesn't eat today I will see if she objects to a bath later on tonight.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Enki sitting on my hubby's arm while he's playing black ops :)
videogames.jpg

Levi giving me a look lol
IMG_0238.jpg

Trying really hard to capture colors on my iPod...not working so well...here's Enki again..
hey.jpg

Enki trying to fall asleep on her cactus before I covered her viv...
cactus.jpg

Tree
176.jpg

Burrito #1
175.jpg

Burrito #2
174.jpg

Leviathan is doing well shedding his face and legs and scratching everywhere...I think he will shed his body soon because he eats a mixture of dusted crickets and pheonix worms every day totaling about 80 bugs or more. They both really enjoy supervised bath time with each other.

Enki didn't want to eat this morning, but she did eat some collards/mustard greens when she thought I wasn't looking :wink:

Levi was 21 grams when I got him 2 nights ago. Now his belly looks so fat and plump and he is 25 grams, 8 1/2 inches.

Well that is today's update! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. More are coming soon!!

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks!! I'm loving them sooo much just having them in my house is a privilege to have creatures so unique and adorable. I love their antics...they are both very active and run around everywhere lol.

By the way do you like my new signature? @Slave2Scarlett I kinda copied your design because this was my first signature and I didn't know how big to make it and I had a real freggin fun time with photoshop :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I really hope you don't mind!! :oops:
Since I have 2 I made the middle picture both of them bordered with gray (neutral color) and two pictures of each on both sides Enki has a pink border and Levi has a blue border. I also made an avatar of one of my favorite looks Levi has given me lol. They have so much personality!!

Anyway I chopped up their collards and mustard greens (I always make enough salad for the two of them for two days and it stays fresh in the glad container) I also decided to cut up some organic strawberries (getting all the seeds off was FUN :angry5: ) but my babies deserve the world so there's lots of color to their salad now we'll see if they like it. I also when I have all the veggies in the container I sprinkle calcium over them and shake the container then move the greens around and repeat the process then mist them. I noticed they don't touch the greens if they can see calcium on it...but this sneaky way they can't even see that its there lol. ^_^

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
P.S. - I think he's saying in my avatar "wut the heck do you want nao?? GTFO of here with that stoopid camra!!!" :lol:

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Also, forgot to post this on this thread...we made some changes to Leviathan's viv. I moved the light over to the corner (I never liked that light where it was.) I undid all the wiring and wired another flood light to it so he has two basking spots ~ his tree and his hammock are both temps between 103-105 at the hottest and lowest that the thermometer said.
Here it is...
121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom