Leviathan and Enki!!!!!!!! *Levi's first full black beard!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":1tpf677v said:
lol thanks :D I can't wait to see her colors :blob5:

She is bootiful already! Can't wait to see either make sure you post new pictures when she's not trying to scare away the camera lol

Zip

Hatchling Member
Aweh :)
my brother used to play FFVII with me when I was like 5, he'd give me a contoker that wasn't hooked up so I thought I was playing with him lol I've been obssesed for as long as I can remeber.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey guys sorry haven't updated in a few days. Levi just finished a full body shed!!! Here are some pictures of his shed:)

bf18d99a.jpg

818b8517.jpg

9653ec46.jpg

e9625644.jpg

9653ec46.jpg

5fe24f55.jpg

All Done!!
26d11696.jpg

Hope you liked the new pics :)

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
he still had some stuck on his head but his back was gorgeous!! Cant wait till we start seeing more colors. He ate like a PIG this morning about 50 crickets!!! And some salad!!...hes my growing boy :)

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aww thanks Barb! They got their favorite blueberries today so at least I don't feel too bad I forgot their first birthday :oops:

Time for a birthday bath!

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Here's a couple new pics!! Levi is 10" now and 43 grams. Enki is 8" and 17 grams still but she hasn't been eating very much still. I still feed them 3 times a day maybe Levi is just a pig or Enki is finiky. They both eat their greens and love berries of all sorts. Levi is currently chowing down on this weeks fresh box of 1,000crickets. I was going to order again thru Ghann's but was hesitant because the last time I got from them half were dead. So I was in cricket limbo and I was forced to buy like 10 dozen for yesterday and today, and vented to the manager of the pet store I always go to. I found out that they sell crickets in bulk, 1,000 for $30, exactly what I pay and no worries about shipping. So they are my cricket saviors and not one death!!! I am so happy maybe this batch will last more than a week. I also stopped in by a vet I saw near the pet store (about 30 mins from the house) and asked if they take reptiles, cuz my vet is over an hour away. They gave me the number and address to a guy who's been taking all kinds of reptiles for over 20 years in THE NEXT TOWN OVER!!!! :D I was so thrilled I literally pass it every time I go to walmart and never saw it there because it looks like a house. I am so excited to be taking Enki there I'm probably going to make an appointment after I get paid in a couple days. Levi is going to wait for his appointment so far tho I will get him one in a couple months or if something goes wrong before that. I am just thrilled there's an experienced vet so close to me! I can't wait to have a chat with him. :mrgreen:

ANYWAY lol sorry so long here's two new pics, sorry haven't been taking as many pics I've been really busy the last week and Enki is about to shed and is moody lol.
This is the look I get if breakfast is late lol
b2288bb1.jpg

Found out what makes Levi sit still on me...watching tv!! Here's me showing him a video I did on youtube about the dubia roaches. He seriously will not sit still unless he's watching something. Can't wait till his juvie sized leash comes in the mail from Christene on this site!! He may have to grow into it but hopefully it won't take that long :D and Enki will get a pink one when she's about his size.
1865598f.jpg

and here's the link to my youtube video on the roaches....we have a couple new babies!!! It hasn't even been 2 weeks since I've had them and most of the 400 nymphs I have are very big I think they will be adult soon :) Enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEN8LVu384

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Would you just look at that pitiful face. :love5: Aww! If that doesn't make you melt nothing will. :wink:

Enki does look like she's preparing for a shed. The tail definitely, the back legs possibly, and maybe the tip of nose does to me. :wink:
Levi shed/exploded :lol: recently, but Enki hadn't yet right?
That might definitely have something to do with that finicky appetite.

Gratz on the roaches those babies will get Enki's appetite going again. :wink:
Oh an I hope that new vet you located turns out to be a great reptile vet. :)
They are so hard to find...they are like gold here.

Finding a good supply locally for buggies is great especially for this time of year or when it's to hot...I'm lucky like that too. We have a local supplier an it's actually cheaper than ordering online. Only thing is they only carry crickets and supers. So I'm still left ordering treats online. ARG!

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Both those pics are Levi, I will be doing an Enki update today, she's back to creamy white belly again! I don't take pics of her when she's stressed out I don't want her to get overwhelmed. Enki has never asploded yet but I'll take some pics of her tonight hopefully it will clarify. Sometimes she seems to lighten up tho but I'm not sure what that means just because her temps are all right. :roll:

Don't really know what's going on with her but she has the cutest expressions in the bath and her burrito :) Will post pictures later ^_^

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:oops: My bad! :oops: Then it looks like Levi is about to start another shed. :lol:

:blob8: Hooray for creamy white bellies! :blob8:

When they lighten up like that I call that "Happy Colors." :)
If it's while in the viv then yes it's because I'm happy with my conditions. :wink:
Mine all will do it when out of the viv as well...because they are happy to be out an exploring. :lol:

Look forward to seeing new pic's of your stubborn little girl.
Hope she's done stressing so we can get a peek at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom