Lethargy and feeble attempts at eating. Vet is no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can put a towel over any area that is open screen or you can get cardboard boxes to cut on one end to fit around the tank . Either that or just get a bulb that is about 15 watts stronger.

And I wondered if you had used vitamin powder ....beardies wouldn't get hypervitaminosis A [ that I know of ] without having been given lots of vit. powder. It's different than calcium D3.

tarantulahawk

Original Poster
AHBD":192uv7tx said:
You can put a towel over any area that is open screen or you can get cardboard boxes to cut on one end to fit around the tank . Either that or just get a bulb that is about 15 watts stronger.

And I wondered if you had used vitamin powder ....beardies wouldn't get hypervitaminosis A [ that I know of ] without having been given lots of vit. powder. It's different than calcium D3.

Hmm...I see your point. That's...Interesting. I'll ask when they call me for the stool sample. I think I'll come in for a blood sample as well. Come to think of it I don't think I mentioned that I recently started the vitamin powder.

tarantulahawk

Original Poster
If Ziggy's poop is runny because of the Critical Care does he need it anymore or do I need to give it to him through a different medium. I've been giving him small amounts with a feeding syringe

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If Ziggy is eating smoothies and bugs you really don't need critical care, maybe 1-2X a week. Is he more energetic now ?

tarantulahawk

Original Poster
As mentioned earlier, he is eating greens and crickets but with my help. He still appears to have no appetite. But his energy is still high and I bumped up the temp in his enclosure by a bit so he should be on his way to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshG88
Top Bottom