Lethargic, Parasites, Yellow Fungus?

Madburchell

Original Poster
Thank you so much for the kind words!! Unfortunately I got caught up with school and couldn’t get the cream— but I wonder where I might be able to purchase it? I asked the vet, but she just recommended calcium syrup (which i already bought the previous time I was there) and I didn’t think that was really aimed towards the fungus problem. I would really like to get it and proceed from there.

In other news, I helped her eat some salad today (zucchini, butternut squash and a little bit of apple) . She also drank SEVERAL gulps of water when I soaked her in the sink for a lil’ bath. Hopefully she improves from here; I appreciate everyone who’s replied so much!!

Kingston

Thanks for the pics and yes, Delta is a pretty girl . :) Have you gotten any antifungal cream that Drache mentioned ? That might help the dark areas which may be fungal. Delta's in pretty good shape though from the pics and from your description of her behavior.
I don't think it is necrotizing mycotic dermatitis. Might be a small scale rot or stuck shed, could be other fungus.

test1

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waco
Top Bottom