Knecco's photo fun thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm not sure how he gets up there. But as for getting down, he eventually drops below a 'C'-average (75%) on his grip and dangles for a bit with about ten fingers or toes before letting go. I tried to get a shot of that, but not all my pictures turn out.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
yeah, i'm still trying to figure out how he could even get up there in the first place. i've been looking at the picture and it's very puzzling. you should put a camera on him and review it later - that would solve the mystery. then again, he might never do it again once the camera's turned on ;-)

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
A bearded dragon makes dragon-sized boogers.
boogers.jpg

This is the second time I've seen one of these nose sheds.

Meginsanity

Hatchling Member
Your dragon is the funniest ever :) I'm crossing my fingers that shed happens to Loki soon. The tip of his head and his nostrils are gray and ready to shed and I just know he wants boogers like that for some relief. :)

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Knecco is getting ready for a shed, so his pattern can only be seen through the gray skin. I'm hoping it makes for some great picts. I also can't wait for him to loose his embossing pen mark from the breeder, used to ID him in the clutch.

Knecco-calico.jpg

Here's a photo until then.

[Also, didn't want the thread to auto-lock. Some of my other good threads I can't add more posts on]

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey look. It's a pastel Monitor Lizard. :lol:

MonitorLizard.jpg

I've measured the temps on the top of that LCD, and it is between 96º and 101º, depending on the room temperature. I taped the paper towel there, but it's never been needed, except for traction. Knecco pretty much lives up there after he's done eating and basking in his viv. No direct light up there, so I try to make sure he gets about 15 mins outside to make up for the missing UVB exposure. Also glad his calcium has the D-vit added (hoping that does good).

lmao the bogie pic, my boy has done that 2 times since he's been with me, i have to pull them out with tweezers cause he panics and walks about panting with his mouth open and goes black. but awwww :D

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Weather is beautiful. I've built a window box, which has pretty much become Knecco's full time viv. I'll post some pictures when I get some good ones.

Knecco gets so sad when the sun goes down. Little sun-worshiper. :)

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
1014101410.jpg

Big Road Trip! Going for a ride. Catch'n some rays.

Bumpy roads make lizards have to go a lot. Ended the 8 hr drive as a skinny lizard.

XD That picture of him dangling from the top of his viv reminds me of Fred Astaire's ceiling dance...maybe he watches Turner Classic Movies too much :p

xenziffen

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Knecco is going to sunburn his tongue.

He's been enjoying his window-box vivarium for little over a month now. Eight hours of screen window sunlight aught to be enough UVB.

He is gaping a lot. Always with the full sun (except for the window screen) shining right on his tongue. It's like he's eating a sunbeam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom