KCMO CL Rescue... Bowser... RIP, Sweet Boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanescent

Juvie Member
Sashee":1tf8dxv6 said:
Yes, I'm going to hold off on crix for a while. I want to try dubia roaches but my roommates said "NO!!!!". So yeah. I hope he makes it. He is still so weak that it's hard not to get discouraged. :cry:
*hugs* he'll make it.
You're doing a great job...

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanx! Isn't the stuffed bd adorable? I love it.

Took Bowser to be weighed today. He is up 20 grams from one month ago. He was 210 shortly after I got him, now he is at 230. Slowly but surely...

Jess

Extreme Poster
Awww, I want one for Dudley! :love5:

Bower is looking great! He looks so much more lively now!

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
$20.00 to Bowser!! I am sooo excited to show my boys their new stuffy friends!

It's great that Bowser is slowly gaining weight! It's extremely difficult to rehabilitate adult beardies imo. Therefore I think you are doing a fantastic job! I will keep watching his progress :mrgreen:

lots of luvs from Deanie and Hoodoo oh and their slave Kalyn!

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Kalyn876":kmajmn3j said:
$20.00 to Bowser!! I am sooo excited to show my boys their new stuffy friends!

It's great that Bowser is slowly gaining weight! It's extremely difficult to rehabilitate adult beardies imo. Therefore I think you are doing a fantastic job! I will keep watching his progress :mrgreen:

lots of luvs from Deanie and Hoodoo oh and their slave Kalyn!

Thank you so much! Bowser and I really appreciate it, and it is going to take quite some time, but as long as he continues to gain weight, I have hope he is at least in better shape with me than with the kid I got him from. ;)

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
You ROCK! Where can I see any new updates on Bowser? I get up to KC now and then maybe we can have a KC Beardie Day and get together with our beardies and hang out?

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Idk what happened, but since Yoshi died, it's like bowser is determined to get better. He's started eating crix and greens (sometimes)! He only eats a few crix, but I'm so proud of my boy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom