Kazi - RIP my special Wee monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Roger loved rascal beardies, made him smile with their antics. So Kazi will fit right in. You just take it day by day, Christina, nothing else you can do. I still check out Angel's thread & Issy's memorial. When Issy was 5 mo old there was a request for pics for a book that Veronica Rice was putting together to raise funds for her rescue in Oregon. Issy had 2 pics in her book, one in the bowl that was her bathtub when we first got her & she was on the back cover waving (I caught her waving at Rubio). So I still have that book & look at it often. I miss my girls alot, as Sweetie is my only girl now. My 4 boys are alot of fun, but Issy and Angel were very special, both rescues. Issy was our climber, she loved to climb Roger's big chair in the living room & she actually would jump from my hassock to Roger's. She'd plant herself, wiggle her bum, calculate & launch herself. She'd jump a good foot or more & she never missed. None of my other dragons can do that.

As time goes by your memories of Kazi will be more from the positive than the negative. It takes awhile but the bad memories do fade. Just promise to keep in touch.

And now, a big smile from Rubio to help you feel a bit better.
2010003-1.jpg

Take care,
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I found some baby pics of Kazi whilst looking through photobucket today and just had to share a couple of them...
DSC00207.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

Fujipics017.jpg

Fujipics009.jpg

MoreFuji006.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What adorable Kazi pictures. We will never forget him. Absolutely love the look on his face in the last picture!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Awwwwwwwwwwww, sweet boy Kazi man............They are so precious when beardies are little...........he'll be missed so much..........thanks for sharing, Christina.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christina,
Thanks for those cute pics, Kazi was a special beardie & he was yours for a reason. He's so cute in all those pics. Thanks for sharing,
Hugs
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I have some more I must look for to share! I'm now in a place where I can look at his pics and not cry with each one- there are just too many good memories of my wee monkey man!! And little Snoopy is with him now, running wild LOL! I'm sure they are giving Roger plenty to do!!!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Christina, even though it was sad that Roger passed away, I know he's in beardie heaven having a ball. Kazi & Snoopy are in good hands. Roger was an awesome dragon keeper! It always makes me feel good to know he's having a ball, probably covered with dragons, taking care of the wee ones. Makes my heart peaceful to think of that picture. He loved dragons more than people, so it just makes sense that he's in beardie heaven, dogs & cats invited, too, and they're all having a great time. Beardies are riding on dogs to get around faster & cats are also there to play with.

Don't mind me, nuttier than a fruitcake :mrgreen:
Hugs
Deb

Let me know when you get a new little one & it is time for you to have a healthy beardie, so good luck :D

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I had Kazi's viv tested for AV. I also did fecal swabs on Phoebe and Huff. All 3 tested positive :(

baby_geek

Hatchling Member
That is too bad Christina, at least you now know and you can plan for it. Treat them well, watch out for complications of AV and keep them happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom