Kazi - RIP my special Wee monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
I am so sorry Christina about Kazie ! I know you did all you could do for him, he knew you loved him a ton. I fear that we will be seeing that with Hermes eventually too who seems to be doing a little bit better today. he willbe 3 November 8th.
Anyway, remember Kazi has crossed over the rainbow bridge and is now free of pain

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
I grieve for you knowing the pain you are in and with you for the loss of your Wee monkey. You've been the best beardie mom in the world so have no regrets. Hugging you in my heart, dear lady.

Suz

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you everyone. I was holding him when he took his final breath. I knew immediately that that was it. His eyes are open. I really don't like that. I wish he hadn't been in so much pain when he went :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh Christina, I am so terribly sorry, my heart aches for you. :cry: Poor little guy put up such a battle and he did it for you because he knew how much you loved him. There isn't anything more you could have done! You were there comforting him and he was aware of it. I know how painful it was watching him as he passed over but he is no longer in pain. He is healthy now and with all the other special babies that passed over, Roger is taking good care of them. I can't see to type anymore..............

R.I.P. little Kazi

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Christina, I am so sorry to hear this :( Kazi is now over the rainbow bridge now with Abu and Digger. He knew how much you loved him..oh drat I :cry: ....{{{hugs}}}

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
I have been silently following this thread since I joined the site I read the first 60 pages in one sitting; you had me so captivated, I want to start with: You are such an amazing person and I only wish I could actually meet you one day! I know this ordeal has been sooo stressful on you and everyone in the household. I feel the whirlwind of emotions and cannot imagine what you are going through. Within those emotions is a feeling of subtle happiness, happiness for the fact that Kazi is truly resting in complete peace, no pain, no worries only happy Beardie thoughts. Know that we are all there beside you in spirit.

Kalyn

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you Diane, Mary, Chiefsdaddy and Kalyn.

I can barely type. I don't even know what to say!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Oh my! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Christina I'm so sorry sweetie... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Know that there are people all over the world crying with you right now. I can barely type. :cry: :cry: :cry:
My heart hurts for you so bad...you did so much more than many people would have attempted for the Wee~man.
I'm am trying very hard to find comfort in the fact that he's no longer in pain... :cry: :cry: :cry:
But it's very hard right now knowing the pain that you are feeling in your heart. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

002butterflyHugs__glitterbf211114.gif

2-550x550.jpg

R.I.P. Wee~Kazi~Man...Know you will live on in our hearts.
miss-you-rip.jpg

baby_geek

Hatchling Member
Okay - bad idea to read this while at work... now I have to clear my eyes so I can get back to actually working.

Christina, I'm so sorry for your loss - Kazi knows he was the best taken care of beardie ever. He is now in no pain - he can eat what he wants, when he wants and poop when he wants with no discomfort or pain at all. You did an amazing job keeping him going until the very end.

Are you going to have a necropsy done on him? Maybe some histology to see if there was something at a cellular level going on? It might help to have some closure as to what was going on in his wee little body.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Three years ago, when we lost Redrock, the only true comfort I felt was from the people on this site, some are still here, some aren't and some I don't know, but the thing is this. Only people who've lost a beardie will understand how much it hurts to loose one and will give you better comfort than non-beardie people. That's why I like this site soo much.

You need this more than I do
Hugstomyfriend.gif

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you Barbara and Baby-geek.

I considered having a necropsy but my husband is not for it. He just wants to find a spot in the garden for Kazi-man to rest.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I understand how your husband feels, Christina. We checked out a necropsy for Redrock when she died. We found that, here, you can't get their body back unless it's cremated. The necropsy doesn't bring them back, it just costs close to $400 (then, probably more now) and may or may not give you the answers you want. The only benefit (maybe) is it will help the vets to understand what went wrong and maybe help the next beardie.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
(I am so glad that I'm working from home today -- there's no way I could ever explain to my coworkers why I'm balling like a fool right now)

smiley1660.gif

Christina, I honestly don't know what to say. I am in absolute shock (well, sort of) that Kazi is gone. Deep in my heart, I had been preparing for this day, but on the surface I had convinced myself that he'd come out of this last episode just as he'd done so many times in the past.
He was such a fighter, only because he loved you so much and wanted to stay with you for as long as his weak body allowed . . . and then some.

Kazi, may you forever be free of any illness and be able to eat anything and everything your heart desires, and act like the name you so rightly deserved.
Be well and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom