~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
havent been on here for a while now- but i have been keeping tabs on your via facebook- you already know i think they are all super cute!!! especially the one with beardietude- hes a handsome little thing lol! i dont think i could do it... i dont think i could breed my babies and have more babies and be able to find them homes lol!!! i know me and i would want ot keep them all! lol!!!! great job and i'll check in again soon!

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
AWWWW BABIES! ... I think I've said this already... hmmmm :roll:

Love the new pics - It's so neat to see all the differences in them, even when they are still days old :mrgreen: The one of the last baby RAWWRRING at you is hilarious... he apparently knows he is the "baby" of the group and expects to be treated as such!
I'm super excited for you and enjoying living vicariously through your pics :lol: Congrats on your beautiful babies from the first round :)

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
DeweysMom":2jfr558u said:
Kat you're killing me!! They're sooooooooooooo precious!! Can I please come stay with you for a few days?! ;)
Absolutely!!
sweetiepie9":2jfr558u said:
The pic of the last baby is soooo cute, are they really so ferocious as babies? But such cuties. The older ones have kissable bellies already!

Thanks for the pics, Kat, they're so precious.
Deb
Anytime! Thwy are getting little bellies already and it makes me sooooo happy!!!
gulfbrzdawn":2jfr558u said:
Kat, those babies are so cute I could just eat 'em, LOL. I guess that's a little drastic... maybe I could just kiss 'em!
kissing_lips-204.gif
Yeah, they're too cute to eat byt you sure could smooch 'em all!
Phoenix17June2009":2jfr558u said:
havent been on here for a while now- but i have been keeping tabs on your via facebook- you already know i think they are all super cute!!! especially the one with beardietude- hes a handsome little thing lol! i dont think i could do it... i dont think i could breed my babies and have more babies and be able to find them homes lol!!! i know me and i would want ot keep them all! lol!!!! great job and i'll check in again soon!
We'll cross the road of letting them go soon enough but for now I'm really enjoying the whole experience!!
NCSUCarrie":2jfr558u said:
AWWWW BABIES! ... I think I've said this already... hmmmm :roll:

Love the new pics - It's so neat to see all the differences in them, even when they are still days old :mrgreen: The one of the last baby RAWWRRING at you is hilarious... he apparently knows he is the "baby" of the group and expects to be treated as such!
I'm super excited for you and enjoying living vicariously through your pics :lol: Congrats on your beautiful babies from the first round :)
Thank you!!! It's a little more time consuming than I thought...good thing I'm not working!!
jeritta":2jfr558u said:
Yipppppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob8:
HA! I know, right!!!!!!!!

So yesterday was excellent, it was a gorgeous day and I got ALL 26 beardies outside for some sun!!! It only took about 4 1/2 hours but they LOVED it!!!
Babies are doing awesome, I didn't take pics today but I will tomorrow even if it's just a few!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, 26 beardies all out in the sun. That's so great you're getting good weather so they can all get some real sun. And the babies are already getting bellies? Way to go Kat. Yes it is good you don't work out of the house as of yet, these babies & the next & the next & the next clutches, not to mention if Fiona really is gravid........lots & lots & lots & lots of beardies, you'll be in 7th heaven for awhile. Have you come down to earth yet?

Hugs to everyone,
Deb

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Awesome!! I wish I had the room for a Mojo Jr. :( I hope Fiona's process goes as well as Belle's did. Can't wait to see those babies!! :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:headbang: :headbang:

What brings us to this conclusion Kat? Can you feel them? Or is it the behavior?
I know she's got that familiar shed spot going like her momma when she's gravid.

Congratulations you may just get that Mojo Jr. yet. :cool:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
DeweysMom":24qjn6ce said:
Awesome!! I wish I had the room for a Mojo Jr. :( I hope Fiona's process goes as well as Belle's did. Can't wait to see those babies!! :)
Thank you! It will be quite awhile before those babies hatch!! But I am SUPER excited about what they'll look like!
fresnowitte":24qjn6ce said:
:headbang: :headbang:

What brings us to this conclusion Kat? Can you feel them? Or is it the behavior?
I know she's got that familiar shed spot going like her momma when she's gravid.

Congratulations you may just get that Mojo Jr. yet. :cool:
All of the above!!! I feel eggs, she has those tell tale urates AND she's digging! I put her in the laybox but she's not quite ready!!! I'm floating on cloud nine at the thought of lil' Mo & Fiona's!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Kat, that's such GREAT news. Fiona's gravid, there are going to be some junior Mojo's & Fiona's. You are going to have some BRIGHT coloured babies from that couple.

How are the 15 babies doing? Do you know when Belle's next clutch will hatch. You are sure going to have a BUSY summer!

Wish I lived closer so I could visit!

Take care Kat,
hugs
Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow Kat! Now you have a pregnant Fiona :shock: Those should be some spectacular looking babies. Congrats to you and the new mommy. :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":2weh0n7l said:
Oh Kat, that's such GREAT news. Fiona's gravid, there are going to be some junior Mojo's & Fiona's. You are going to have some BRIGHT coloured babies from that couple.

How are the 15 babies doing? Do you know when Belle's next clutch will hatch. You are sure going to have a BUSY summer!

Wish I lived closer so I could visit!

Take care Kat,
hugs
Deb
Deb, the first 15 are doing GREAT! They are growing and several of them are starting to go into their 1st shed!! They are just the sweetest things and I'm having so much fun with them! Busy summer is right but it's gonna be awesome!! That would be cool if someone lived close by to come and see the babies first hand, and I could always use help!!!
dragongirl95":2weh0n7l said:
I cant wait to see how many eggs shes gonna lay
Me either! I'm shocked that she's taking this long!!
gulfbrzdawn":2weh0n7l said:
Wow Kat! Now you have a pregnant Fiona :shock: Those should be some spectacular looking babies. Congrats to you and the new mommy. :D
Thanks Dawn! I'm super stoked to see the colors on these babies and I'm hoping and praying that at least 1 has a yellow belly like Mo (and that one's MINE ALL MINE!!!!)

I really can't believe how I've slacked on this thread, I thought I'd have pics posted everyday but no such luck!
So here are a few random babies!
Here's Uno
DSCN1864.jpg

Another baby
DSCN1866.jpg

This lil baby is a sweetheart, very mellow
DSCN1867.jpg

And this is a hefty baby!
DSCN1868.jpg

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
fez09":v754463q said:
Thanks Dawn! I'm super stoked to see the colors on these babies and I'm hoping and praying that at least 1 has a yellow belly like Mo (and that one's MINE ALL MINE!!!!)
Oh come on Kat!!! You've already got a stunner like Mojo. Don't you think it's only fair to give someone else a chance at having one like him!? ;)

Those babies are absolutely adorable! :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaynah
Top Bottom