~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratulations Kat on all 15 babies hatching! :p They are SO adorable, must be hard trying to prevent them from jumping. I know, you posted that bath picture for me. :D Sure brings back memories. :wink:

Fiona looks so uncomfortable and huge. I noticed that her beard is darkened, Misty had a darkened beard before she laid her 1st clutch, I think it's because she had no idea of what was going on. Is Fiona energetic or docile right now? How is her appetite?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I think that's the very first and only (so far) pic of a group of babies where each one is in their own space, instead of a beardie pileup.
Sooooooo cute!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
diamc":14g6ttdm said:
Congratulations Kat on all 15 babies hatching! :p They are SO adorable, must be hard trying to prevent them from jumping. I know, you posted that bath picture for me. :D Sure brings back memories. :wink:

Fiona looks so uncomfortable and huge. I noticed that her beard is darkened, Misty had a darkened beard before she laid her 1st clutch, I think it's because she had no idea of what was going on. Is Fiona energetic or docile right now? How is her appetite?
Thank You! I'm so relieved that everyone made it out ok!!
Fiona does have a dark beard, she's been pretty lazy the last few days and she's not eating EXCEPT she had 2 wax worms today. She hasn't eaten any bugs or salad for 3 days...Her poops are still normal though. I did notice today that she was wiggling her butt on the floor of her viv...Not pushing or anything at all, just little wiggles.
Goonie":14g6ttdm said:
I think that's the very first and only (so far) pic of a group of babies where each one is in their own space, instead of a beardie pileup.
Sooooooo cute!
Gina, they do get in pile-ups! I try and seperate them so they don't drown each other!!

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Look at those babies !! Oh my goodness :) they are awesome!! How fabulous that 11 of them are already chowing down on reptiworms :) And they are all such big babies :) they are off to a great start it sounds like. I love all the pictures !!! thanks for sharing on here and on facebook. The colors look wonderful I thought on a couple of the pictures. And I know they aren't doing them justice.

Fiona certainly looks big... I wonder if you'll have some extra eggies from her too :D
Good luck with your crazy life !!!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Actually Kat, Misty does the butt wiggle like you explained a few days before she lays. Hope Fiona does very shortly so she can be more comfortable and you can relax too.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Kat, what beauties you have. Won't it be fun watching them grow. And to think 11 of the 15 are arleady chowing down, that's wonderful news.

Fiona does look HUGE, so she may be laying pretty soon, too. Good luck! :D :D

I'll just be patient & wait for more pics, they're just going to be growing, growing, growing, and then to their forever homes.

I especially liked the last 2 pics, glad you're separating the pile ups, it wouldn't be good if they drowned each other. And they are great jumpers, aren't they!

This is all so wonderful!

Hugs
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
That's a very familiar shed spot :wink: Fiona is displaying. :)
Good sign!

The babies look great! :D

Sorry I didn't call you like I said I would Sunday night...got busy with the kids....then it got to late. Yesterday was a busy nutty day too. Then we had some crazy weather yesterday evening an my phone was a hit and miss with signals...thought we might see a twister, but we didn't. Did get a good thunder and lightening storm out of it though. :lol:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
diamc":1t64jzyv said:
Actually Kat, Misty does the butt wiggle like you explained a few days before she lays. Hope Fiona does very shortly so she can be more comfortable and you can relax too.
WOW, I had no idea! Well, Fiona hasn't eaten so far today and she's still got a dark beard...Her belly feels a little tighter today but I still can't feel any eggs...
NCSUCarrie":1t64jzyv said:
Look at those babies !! Oh my goodness :) they are awesome!! How fabulous that 11 of them are already chowing down on reptiworms :) And they are all such big babies :) they are off to a great start it sounds like. I love all the pictures !!! thanks for sharing on here and on facebook. The colors look wonderful I thought on a couple of the pictures. And I know they aren't doing them justice.

Fiona certainly looks big... I wonder if you'll have some extra eggies from her too :D
Good luck with your crazy life !!!!
Thanks Carrie! Their colors are starting to show, lots of peachy/orange! Very cute. Everyone is eating lots of reptiworms but no one wants any Turks...I'll keep trying!
sweetiepie9":1t64jzyv said:
Oh Kat, what beauties you have. Won't it be fun watching them grow. And to think 11 of the 15 are arleady chowing down, that's wonderful news.

Fiona does look HUGE, so she may be laying pretty soon, too. Good luck! :D :D

I'll just be patient & wait for more pics, they're just going to be growing, growing, growing, and then to their forever homes.

I especially liked the last 2 pics, glad you're separating the pile ups, it wouldn't be good if they drowned each other. And they are great jumpers, aren't they!

This is all so wonderful!

Hugs
Deb
It is wonderful Deb!! I'm enjoying it soooo much! I'm doing baths in 1 group of 7 and 1 group of 8 for now to help ease my mind about babies getting pushed under water by spastic siblings!!
I do hope Fiona is gravid, if so she should lay buy this weekend if she's anything like her Mama and her sister!
fresnowitte":1t64jzyv said:
That's a very familiar shed spot :wink: Fiona is displaying. :)
Good sign!

The babies look great! :D

Sorry I didn't call you like I said I would Sunday night...got busy with the kids....then it got to late. Yesterday was a busy nutty day too. Then we had some crazy weather yesterday evening an my phone was a hit and miss with signals...thought we might see a twister, but we didn't. Did get a good thunder and lightening storm out of it though. :lol:
That's what I thought when I saw that shed spot but I'm still not convinced!!! I'm glad that you didn't get any twisters! I do love a good storm though!

Sooooo, I noticed that today is the 55th day for clutch 2!!! HA! I candled them and they still have a few weeks to go, lots of tail whipping babies so they have growing to do still. It's so exciting to think that I'll be having more tiny babies hatching that soon! :blob5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Kat, glad to hear everything's going well. I'll be curious to see if Fiona is laying on the weekend. How's Belle doing? Eating you out of house & home?

So enjoy your babies!
Deb

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Belle is still eating tons! Sometimes I feel like I should stop her but I know that she needs to plump back up!
Well, babies had a bath and I snapped a few more pics so here you are...
I forgot to post this one, he's the last baby that hatched and he's a naughty one!
DSCN1823.jpg

Here's a chubby guy
DSCN1826.jpg

Another cutie pie!
DSCN1827.jpg

This baby has a long tail!
DSCN1828.jpg

And another cutie patootie!
DSCN1829.jpg

And my lil' Uno, I love his markings
DSCN1830.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The pic of the last baby is soooo cute, are they really so ferocious as babies? But such cuties. The older ones have kissable bellies already!

Thanks for the pics, Kat, they're so precious.
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom