~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Happy Monday...I only have a few pics, the ones that I took of Fiona and Mojo were too blurry but I'm gonna give baths again tomorrow but for now....
Here is Chencho's weigh in pic from this weekend!
DSCN1073.jpg

Here is my sweet guy hanging out on the couch
DSCN1051.jpg

That's it for today. Mojo is awake again today (Delila too!) Belle and Fiona are snoozing away... :?

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Really?? but his head is so bright orange! :shock: You have one amazing beardie there! :D I don't think I ever noticed the 2-tone in other pics that you posted of him.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Wow, I love Chencho's colors, I see what you mean, he does remind me a little of Mica, don't you just love their white color? You've got a handsome boy there.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thank you both!! The 2 morphs that I love the most are citrus and leucistic. I am very excited too see how he will look as an adult!
I have sad news....I just checked on Mojo and he had some bubbles coming out of one of his nostrils.....I need to take him in tomorrow. The thing is I took him into the vet a few months ago cuz I thought he had a URI but the vet disagreed....once again my guts were right!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh gee Katrina, sorry to hear about Mojo. Certainly does sound like you were right, gotta trust those "gut instincts." Let us know how you make out, poor guy.

Chencho is one handsome beardie, can't wait to see him as an adult. :p

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks Diane, Christine and Barb! I woke everyone up today and boy did I get the stink eye!!! Mojo has his vet appointment at 1:00 but its with the vet that I don't care for (he's the only one there) so I'm irritated because its a $47 office visit and I just don't feel like this guy know anything about beardies...

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! Poor MoJo! :(
I hope the vet can give you an answer and know what he's talking about. Don't you just hate when you go to the vet and you know more about your pet than they do?! :roll:
Chencho is so gorgeous!!! Hubby was watching a show the other night about hiking up in Washington state. He said he would love to go there some day. So don't be too darned surprised if that cute little bugger goes missing. :shock: ( I promise I will take very good care of him and won't let Bliggy teach him any bad habits, LOL)
Let us know how the vet visit goes.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
HA! Dawn, where in Washington? It is a beautiful state, you just have to like rain! Actually, in Spokane, we get all 4 seasons so it's not that bad...
Do I need to install security cams in Chencho's viv?? :wink:

As far as the vet goes, he is the "Reptile Expert" for this area...I'm gonna be pushy today and make sure that I get what I want. He's still got little bubbles (I'm so sad) he's never shown signs like that before... :cry: But, he's running back and forth blackbearding and head bobbing me because I woke him up!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Katrina!! I cannot believe how big Chencho is already!!! They don't stay little for long, do they? He is so handsome!!! You have done a great job with him, and I bet you have enjoyed every minute of it!!! I know I have with Kiera!! There are a couple posts of new pics on her page. I know...I have been neglectful with posting pics...but trying to make up for it now.
How is Mojo? I hope his vet visit went ok today for you and that he will be feeling better soon!!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well, my guts were right! Mo has a very mild URI so he had his first dose of Baytril yesterday :cry: I really hope that it helps quickly without messing with his appetite. Chencho didn't eat yesterday (hich is a first) And I gave the girls some babyfood with their supplements and they both had HUGE poops! Yuck! They were both back in bed by 6:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom