Juvenile diet

I cant get the uvb right yet I dont have the money but I will be picking it up on my next check. But because I am on disability it may have to wait till the 1st of January. They are pretty expensive here

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
When I got him at the pet store they told me he was about 9 months. Is that possible? They told me that they never know exactly how old they are when they get them. Do I have to cook squash to give it to him or is it safe to just cut it into reasonable pieces like a julien cut?
No feed raw and yes cut it up julien cut is fine-- Yes its possible but they usually get them in when babies like 2 months old -- post a pic of him then we can guess how old he is-- please go to the websites I posted for you for the UVB's --- order one of them and you need to get it replaced ASAP -- he will stop eating all together w/ out it -- this is crucial ---

With the UVB do I still need a basking lamp too? I have a 40 gallon tank. Do I have enough space to put them both at the top? I think I already sent you a picture of my tank.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I can’t find the sites you gave me for the UVB can you send them again?
This is a good fixture you need to change the bulb out to the Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb 22"
you want the 2 ft or 24" fixture
https://hydrobuilder.com/sunblaster...mp.html?opts=eyJhdHRyaWJ1dGU5MDEiOiI2NjEwIn0=
this bulb 22" Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5 HO
or this one it comes w/ a 5.0 bulb so you want the bulb posted above for this one as well
Zoo Med ReptiSun T5 HO Hood
the Sunblaster Nano Tech is going to be the most reasonable for you -- its like $33 and a good fixture but you must change the bulb out to the one posted --

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom