Just out of curiosity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffmum

I am now up to 3! Puff is a male and is 3 months old, Lucy is a female and is also 3 months old. Gus is my newest baby (had him since Thursday) and he is 6 weeks old. I am addicted!!! :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: :blob5:

boxers

Hatchling Member
Well, I have one: Lennon.
But my boyfriend also has one, who stays in my room next to Lennon: Razual.

Being as how Richie lives here more than his mother's home, I am more than happy to keep his pets here too. And for the day or two out of the week that he is not here, I feel useful when I get to feed and talk to Razual to make sure he doesn't miss his daddy.
(Honestly, I'm not sure how much he cares yet, as he's very young and independent right now.)

So! I'm not sure whether I'd say that I have one dragon, or two. Haha. :D

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
My fiance & I have one, Blaze, she (I think it's a she) is still pretty young. We are thinking seriously about getting another, although we have lots of animals :) She has just enriched our lives so much, we think we need another.

MissT

BD.org Addict
I have 2 (despite swearing that 1 was quite enough when we got the first)

Abu is about 15 months old (I refer to her as Princess Abu)

Kazi is 6.5 months old and is a raging ball of hormones at present (I prefer to call him the 'Kazi-Monster')

Can't wait to add some more tho - I really am addicted now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom