jealouse dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah my dragon flower is so territorial over me now i cant have anybody else snuggle with me or she gets mad and bobs her head and flares up. I was with GF yesterday and she came to say 'hi to me " and my dragon scared her Flower had her beard out and i think i heard her first hiss it was crazy it tell u. I told my Gf to come amd hug me and she kept doing it over and over again
CIMG2402.jpg

Don't get near my slave he's mine!!!! My slave :angry5: :angry5:
wat am i to do one i can't please both my girls but i don't want to sleep in the couch either :(

ReiSagara

I have the same problem other way around my girlfriend hiss :angry5: at my dragon and says he my slave back away!!! :roll:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds like your gf needs to make friends with Flower. I think it's cute though that she is territorial of her slave. Too bad the gf doesn't appreciate her loyalty. Sounds like maybe she needs to bribe Flower with some wax worms or something. :lol: I wonder if she is trying to protect you like little dogs that do the same thing? My aunt had a toy poodle named gizmo and if he was sitting on her lap you couldn't go anywhere near w/out getting bitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom