Izzy Lu and "Feisty" Fionna Tales UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving being a beardie mom!!! This site is awesome! Meet some really nice folks and have seen some beautiful beardies!! I've taken sooooo many pics of her already....just gotta share them.....and her! Yup.....I'm a proud MaMa!! :love5:

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Brezzy99":spyhhioi said:
:lol: Looks like I'm going to have a fun trip to the craft store!
Yup!!! You will have great calendar pics for next year!!!!

Lights on for Fionna at 7am. She was adorable sleeping with her tiny little sexy legs!! She didn't stay on her blanket but managed to sleep under it.

She ate like a champ this morning. I was cracking up watching her scurry around her VIV chasing crickets. It's hysterical watching this little one hunt!!!! Makes my day!! Hearing her little feet and her little chomping is just too cute. She ate about 15 crix then when finished right up to bask. As I'm typing this she is staring at me basking. She still isn't sure what to make of me. She know when I come around she gets good stuff but she is still stand offish.

I have to work today so before I leave I will put greens in with her and see what happens.

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
How cute!! It's wonderful that she is eating so well. They have huge personalities to be so teeny. Hopefully she'll eat some greens today.

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Fionna had her fist bath today. I had to catch her but once in the water she was fine. I left my hand in the water and climbed on it then jump off.....repeatedly. Of course I LOVED it!!! She is all over her VIV exploring and constantly watching me, waiting for my next move. I offered her Phoenix worms and crix when I got home but she only ate 2 crix. She ran to the worms but only ate 1. Didn't touch the greens I left for her. Hopefully she will eat more tomorrow.
imagejpg1_zps88d12c4e.jpg

imagejpg5_zps14f7006b.jpg

Her head is shedding but not her nose. LOL
imagejpg6_zps3ce2dfef.jpg

imagejpg4_zps8841d267.jpg

imagejpg7_zps37f144c4.jpg

imagejpg8_zps9b8e6f05.jpg

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
"Really lady??? Is this all you got for me!?!?!?!?" :lol:
PS.....I realized the pieces were too big so I cut them more....don't worry... :D

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
Fionna is so dang cute! Her coloring is really pretty. Is Oscar still watching her? I love how she barely has any stress marks.

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Brezzy99":sdaei7zc said:
Fionna is so dang cute! Her coloring is really pretty. Is Oscar still watching her? I love how she barely has any stress marks.

Thank you....she is quite the character!!!!! Can't wait to see her coloring after her shed. Oscar=Oliver.....and he is a little more disinterested until I start talking to Fionna. Then he starts....wondering who and WHAT I'm talking to?? He can't really make her out and it's killing him!! :lol:

Her stress marks are coming and going but most of the day she is without them. I just wish her appetite would pick up a bit more. She is more interested in me. Tomorrow when I feed her, I'm going to leave the room. Otherwise she just stares at me waiting for my next move.

I meant to weigh her today when I had her out for her bath but completely forgot. :banghead: next bath she will get weighed and measured.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She is just so adorable and tiny. I have to agree too that it looks like she fits her name already "Feisty Fionna." Boy, she sure doesn't want to let you out of her sight, she might miss you doing something neat. :lol: Don't you know you're there for HER entertainment?!?

I think it's great that she is already eating, some new babies don't eat anything at all for over a wk. Had to laugh, the minute I saw the plate of greens, I was about to carefully mention that the greens should be smaller pieces but you had already figured that out. :wink:

Can't wait to see how colorful she's gonna be after she finishes this shed. She's going to be breathtaking!

Did she swim around in the bath at all or just kinda hang out?

I'm sure Oliver is trying to figure out what all the commotion is about.

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
diamc":282mqjtz said:
She is just so adorable and tiny. I have to agree too that it looks like she fits her name already "Feisty Fionna." Boy, she sure doesn't want to let you out of her sight, she might miss you doing something neat. :lol: Don't you know you're there for HER entertainment?!?

I literally laughed out loud at the last sentence above!!!! I think you are EXACTLY right!!! When I leave the room, I can see her from my kitchen...she runs to the front of her VIV and looks out the glass. It's soooo funny!!!!! It's almost like she's saying..."HEY!?!? Where did you go???"" I walk back in and up on her basking log she goes. She is NOSEY!!!!!

I think it's great that she is already eating, some new babies don't eat anything at all for over a wk. Had to laugh, the minute I saw the plate of greens, I was about to carefully mention that the greens should be smaller pieces but you had already figured that out. :wink:

I did. I put the greens down and she ran to them. She didn't touch them tho....so I grabbed my camera. As soon as I out them down I realzied they were HUGE compared to her. But she was posing sooo cute!!! I HAD to take a pic before I cut them more.

Can't wait to see how colorful she's gonna be after she finishes this shed. She's going to be breathtaking!

Me too!!!

Did she swim around in the bath at all or just kinda hang out?

She would swim a bit, then get on my hand....step off my hand...hang for a second...swim and back on my hand. She had an Olympic routine going on!!

I'm sure Oliver is trying to figure out what all the commotion is about.

He has lost interest, but with any baby, I use that Hugh pitched voice and he comes running!!! He can't see her but he knows something is in there. He doesn't know WHAT!!!! That's gotta kill a cat for sure!!!!

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aw man....I didn't do the quote right....I answered your questions Diane but within the quote. UGH

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
PhotoBug":lany5lf4 said:
Aw man....I didn't do the quote right....I answered your questions Diane but within the quote. UGH
That's ok. :mrgreen: Now I have to go back & read it. :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You are having SO much fun with her already. :love10: It's gonna be so neat watching her grow and for that personality to develop even more.

I can just picture her running to the front when you leave the room, sounds like she wants attention from you all the time, so cute. She sounds like a miniature version of Angie already. That's the way she was when she 1st arrived although she was about a month older.

You must have gotten quite a kick out of her in her bath. Wait until she does the tail whipping in the bath, that is adorable. They try to act tough. :lol:

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
diamc":2x950nyc said:
You are having SO much fun with her already. :love10: It's gonna be so neat watching her grow and for that personality to develop even more.

She's great!! Izzy was older too so I didn't get to experience this. I was a nervous first time owner and was too afraid to get a little one. I'm just amazed how curious she is!! And ACTIVE!!! Just turned her lights out and it took her about 15 mins to settle down. Once she did, I picked her up and burrito wrapped her. Sat with her a bit,mother out her in her cage. Nope...she POPPED right up!!!! Gave her a few more minutes, and tried again. She is settled in now, but she doesn't wanna miss a THING!!!!

I can just picture her running to the front when you leave the room, sounds like she wants attention from you all the time, so cute. She sounds like a miniature version of Angie already. That's the way she was when she 1st arrived although she was about a month older.

I'm sure Angie was just as curious!!!! I really want to take a video but I'm too far from her. When I approach she jumps back on her log.

You must have gotten quite a kick out of her in her bath. Wait until she does the tail whipping in the bath, that is adorable. They try to act tough. :lol:

Lol!!! Lots to look forward to. For now, I want her to up her appetite. She's eating, but now as much as I'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom