Photo0056.jpg

my old home
Photo0063.jpg

the home my new mom got me
Photo0065.jpg

i love it i can now chase my food

FBradshaw

Juvie Member
Having more floor space is definitely a plus, but the rocks will give a place for food to hide. As far as being to close to the bulb, as long as your temps are good and he can't get in direct contact with the bulb I wouldn't worry about it.

debz

Original Poster
the food hiding is something we have already got under control from day one we count how many we put in his viv then sit back and watch how many he eats if after half hour he hasnt eaten them all we go looking and remove them,as i know cricket will bite him i dont want him getting sore or infections setting in. Can you advice me if locusts will bite him ?

Denduran87

Juvie Member
one thing i do so i dont have to worry about chasing them down is i feed him in a seperate container just tall enough the crickets cant hop out and i never worry about missing one in the tank. Also he gets super excited to see cus he thinks i'm taking him out to feed him.

debz

Original Poster
good idea i could feed him in his bath (without the water) i only have a shower so baught one of those large plastic under bed storage boxes as his own personal bath Spoiling him rotten lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom