Maya's Day

I got to run around today in my tank. Got annoyed with my stocking so Mom took it out. Yay! I could see a picture. Then I got to run around showing off my head bobbing today.
Now, I'm sprawled out on my Mom and wonder, 'Why did she stop rubbing me? Oh? She's typing on the laptop. And I'm licking my lips. I have a smile on my lips. Mommy! Pet me."

No. I'm hungry. Feed me. :)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If you look around the internet, you'll see people saying beardies don't have emotions and don't love you back. That's bull kaka. They must have never had more than 1 beardie. My guys get jealous of one another and will at times actually push each other off me if i have more than 1 out. If i just have one out, even if I'm not holding that one the other 4 gives me stink eye.

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
If you look around the internet, you'll see people saying beardies don't have emotions and don't love you back. That's bull kaka. They must have never had more than 1 beardie. My guys get jealous of one another and will at times actually push each other off me if i have more than 1 out. If i just have one out, even if I'm not holding that one the other 4 gives me stink eye.
He gets jealous if I talk to my Mom or someone else other than him. He tolerates my Mom and if she walks over, he'll look over at her, looking at her from head to foot. Then he'll give her the stink eye and turn around as if 'Talk to the tail. The face don't want to hear." He will head bob if he's not paid any attention.
He gets a lot of attention.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I try to give my guys as much time out of their habitats as possible.
We are moving next weekend and I'm hoping i can beardie proof one room with a few basking areas and stuff for enrichment so i can let them get more time out and exercise 😀

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
what way do you need to close them off? our office, the pet free out time room, has big gaps under the doors. didn't take sir henry too long to figure out he could run and dive under them. we solved that problem by getting a pool noodle and making a slit down one side. then it was put on the bottom of the door to fill up the gap between it and the floor.

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
what way do you need to close them off? our office, the pet free out time room, has big gaps under the doors. didn't take sir henry too long to figure out he could run and dive under them. we solved that problem by getting a pool noodle and making a slit down one side. then it was put on the bottom of the door to fill up the gap between it and the floor.
He would find a hiding place under the tv stand, plants' stand, and behind the printer. There are numerous places to hide in my living room. He gets so curious that I just don't to have him get lost. I let him run around in the kitchen. He got bored easily and would plop on the floor. On me. He also has a kennel that he uses to run around and explore outside. I don't trust the cats outside.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom