Is this a 'fancy' beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Pretty baby you have there!! <3 I got my Loki from a chain petstore 8 months ago....he's a "mutt" (whatever the heck that's supposed to mean... :roll: ). He's the most healthy out of all 3 of my babies....and the sweetest. Sometimes the "mutts" or the rescues are the sweetest and the most thankful!! :D Enjoy your new baby!!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He/She is so adorable! He/She looks like a red leatherback to me. I'm no expert, but I got my first beardie from a pet store and he was a red leatherback too, and yours looks very similar to how Frank looked. Frank is now about 6months old, 17inches, and he's taken on a more citrus look with each new shed. It's crazy!! So even though yours looks red now it may change as they grow and shed! It'll be exciting to watch him/her grow, looking forward to more pictures. I really hope you do stick around despite your horrible introduction into this forum. I've learned so many valuable things, and made some great friends on this site. I also purchased my second beardie from a breeder that frequents this forum. Like was mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter where your beardie comes from, or the bloodlines, as long as he/she is happy, healthy, and loved that's all that matters. You are right no question is ever dumb, so please stay and get to know us. I know many of us would love the chance to get to know you and your little one!

-Kaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom