Is there anything noticeably wrong with my bearded. please help I’m running out ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeBonitch

Original Poster
They have the heat emitters Flukers brand --- but for now you dont need it until we find out what temps are at nite -- show me the UVB fixtures they are a long tube fixture I posted links in my previous post------------ look for Zoo Med or Arcadia-------------- DO NOT get the daytime Exo Terra
They don’t have the thing the uvb lights go into they only have screw on uvb

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They have 150watt is that ok?
show me the bulb please I dont want you getting a daytime bulb they have a coating on it that hurts the eyes and you will need to get those digital probes thermometers 2 of them they are going to tell you the basking temps stick ons do not tell you that only air temps

LukeBonitch

Original Poster
show me the bulb please I dont want you getting a daytime bulb they have a coating on it that hurts the eyes and you will need to get those digital probes thermometers 2 of them they are going to tell you the basking temps stick ons do not tell you that only air temps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 62

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
They don’t have the thing the uvb lights go into they only have screw on uvb
Nope you are going to need to order it from here they are fast and good ----------ok go look and let me know I have posted the link again please look at it so you know what to look for 24" fixture
this bulb
22" Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5 HO
you can look for this as well Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb

LukeBonitch

Original Poster
What should I do about the uvb they don’t have the fixture but they have a lot of screw on bulbs

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
yes but get 2 digital probe thermometers as well do not go home w/ some thermometer most carry Zoo Meds

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Would that one be ok though? My dad is concred about electric bill with 150watt light
Its gonna be ok the elec bill I run a lot of lights in my house and the elec bill is not that bad --- he needs the basking temps you can try the 100 watt but I am thinking the 150 is going to do the trick--- if the 100 watt does not do the trick you will be back buying the 150 watt -- he needs to for digestion --- that is what starts the digestion for the dragon --- this stuff I am helping w/ is what keeps the dragon overall healthy and the behavior as well

LukeBonitch

Original Poster
Its gonna be ok the elec bill I run a lot of lights in my house and the elec bill is not that bad --- he needs the basking temps you can try the 100 watt but I am thinking the 150 is going to do the trick--- if the 100 watt does not do the trick you will be back buying the 150 watt -- he needs to for digestion --- that is what starts the digestion for the dragon --- this stuff I am helping w/ is what keeps the dragon overall healthy and the behavior as well
Ok I bought 2 electric thermometers and the 100watt light. The lady at the pet store was talking about how there stopping making the uvb fixtures would I find a problem getting bulbs in the future?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok I bought 2 electric thermometers and the 100watt light. The lady at the pet store was talking about how there stopping making the uvb fixtures would I find a problem getting bulbs in the future?
2 electric thermometers show me you want Zoo Meds they take batteries ------------------ DO NOT listen to that women she does not know what shes talking about-------------- these fixtures I am telling you to buy are the best on the market --- that is why I want you to order one of the ones I posted earlier ---- pet store people give bad advice and end up killing alot of our dragons ---- sorry it made me mad when she told you that

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Here is a pic of one of my tank set ups its Blazes hes 2 going on 3 its for reference

Attachments

• Blaze tank 9-20-2021.jpg
    Blaze tank 9-20-2021.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 73

LukeBonitch

Original Poster
2 electric thermometers show me you want Zoo Meds they take batteries ------------------ DO NOT listen to that women she does not know what shes talking about-------------- these fixtures I am telling you to buy are the best on the market --- that is why I want you to order one of the ones I posted earlier ---- pet store people give bad advice and end up killing alot of our dragons ---- sorry it made me mad when she told you that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom