Is Silver Shedding?Yes He Is Update 3-4-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
0bb27104.jpg

Just wondering if this seems like Silver is getting ready to shed. The contrast between her back and legs/tail is getting more distinct by the day and very striking in the bath. I know she shed just on her head just before I got her in the beginning of January. Wondering if the oranges will pop out even more.

Silver

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Those are great pictures....They do look alike ...spooky even some of the same expressions. Haven't gotten the hammock yet. Does he love it? Is it your first beardie? I'm a total newbie but enjoying the ride. Gotta hit the hay for tonight. Mon AM is not fun when you're tired. Lol

Jeanne
One more for the road
58649872.jpg

slifer892

Lol I think there is a problem with your camera, your beardie hates it lol. And yes this is my first beardie but this is my second reptile, I got a green iguana 18 months ago and felt like a new beardie was the way to go to add to my collection. Here is a link to my green girl- http://members2.boardhost.com/greenigsociety/thread/1329770622.html. She is an handful at times but I love her. :) I'm 17 and know what you mean by am is not fun on monday's lol especially with my precalc class at 7:30 am. I have two reptiles and planning on a rhino ig or Argentinean tengu or chameleon for my next one. :)

Silver

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I checked out Spree...amazing animal and your set up is what it's all about! Nice that your parents are into it. I can imagine what it's like when he sheds. lol. I think Silver gets sick of having his picture taken.

slifer892

LOL so is spree but norbert doesn't seem to mind. Norbert love the hammock most beardies do, Mine loves to lay under the heat lamp in it and sleep in it, lol. And thankfully spree sheds in pieces but..well...I have to constantly vacuum my room almost daily when she does. :) :) And thanks for the comliments, spree will 5-6 feet and be around 20-35 pounds on nothing but veggies lol.

Silver

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The hammock is on my list.....I have to wake Silver up at 5AM so he'll wake up enough to eat before I go to work. Often catch him napping at 5:30 as high as he can under the UV. I give him some more food then basking and a bath. Basking light off at 7:30. UV off at 8:30. A couple of my favorite pics.

58649872.jpg

8027f5b8.jpg

2363dad8.jpg

Jeanne

slifer892

I love hoe curious they are lol, But from from the last pic on the road and a couple other's I would by a beardie proof camera lol. But I do love his colors. :) Maybe you can shed some light, what color morph is he?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Now that is one lazy way to eat :mrgreen: they can be so funny & it's good to see Silver chomping on good food. Boy colours are sure popping out on him!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom