I'm new, and so are my beardies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamseeker

I'm 19 years old, just graduated from highschool and am taking a year off to write the first book in a sci-fi/fantasy series that I want to publish.
I love animals and was always the child to bring home every stray cat or dog I found, but until today, cats and dogs were the only kind of pet I've had, aside from a young rabbit who lasted exactly two weeks, to my immense unhappiness and shame.
Today, a friend of my father's called and asked if we could take his two Bearded Dragons because he doesn't have time for them and he doesn't want them to die under his care. So all of a sudden, I've found myself the owner of a pair of one-year-old (according to the previous owner) Bearded Dragons, a female named Hoksi, who has a soft, mottled brown coloration, and a male named Kai, with beautiful yellow and black markings. Not wanting them to share the same fate as that poor rabbit I had a few years ago, I immediately got online to do some research and found this site.
So, here we are. Kai, Hoksi and me, bidding all of the fellow beardie owners and your beloved beardies hello. ^_^;

Bianca

Juvie Member
Hi and welcome :wave: There are a lot of experienced beardie owners on here who can help with any questions you may have. Be sure to check out the care sheets and articles (top of the page), they will give you a pretty good start.

glowgirl

welcomefish.gif

:p Hi there honey ... AND ... Welcome to the room ... :wink:

If I can be of any help just give me a shout :wink:

Big Hug's ...... Glowgirl xxx

tigerlily

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your fantasy/sci-fi series!

As for your beardies, I'm sure you'll be a great parent. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. Everyone here has been great to me since I got my beardie and it seems like I'm living on the forum and reading everything and then shopping online for all kinds of stuff to spoil him with!

Anyway, welcome again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom