'I'm a grumpy boy'!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Jiffy":cb42b said:
MissT, I hope you dont mind my posting these in your thread, if you do, let me know and I will remove them

Of course I dont mind - I like the reassurance that Kazi isnt totally crazy - there are others out there who can be just as grumpy as the little guy!! :lol:

That really is a crazy blackbeard on Foster - and only 5 months old at the time!!! Waffle reminds me of my female - so laid back,calm and happy about everything!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
ArchiesFamily":dc595 said:
Wow! I am very impressed. I think I'd back off if I saw that. Does he hiss at you to enhance the effect?

Haha, that would mean backing off every time we look at him lol!!! He has been known to hiss - usually if he has caught a glimpse of the female he will hiss and try to bite the glass of his viv..

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
MissT":90a65 said:
ArchiesFamily":90a65 said:
Wow! I am very impressed. I think I'd back off if I saw that. Does he hiss at you to enhance the effect?

Haha, that would mean backing off every time we look at him lol!!! He has been known to hiss - usually if he has caught a glimpse of the female he will hiss and try to bite the glass of his viv..

What a stinker!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
ArchiesFamily":12db4 said:
MissT":12db4 said:
ArchiesFamily":12db4 said:

What a stinker!

I suspect I will never breed him due to the fact that he is so agressive BEHIND the glass door!

O and tonight, he went on a hissing rampage - without even seeing the Madam! I was victim to his hissing fit for most of the evening!! :(

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
MissT":6010c said:
Jiffy":6010c said:
Of course I dont mind - I like the reassurance that Kazi isnt totally crazy - there are others out there who can be just as grumpy as the little guy!! :lol:

That really is a crazy blackbeard on Foster - and only 5 months old at the time!!! Waffle reminds me of my female - so laid back,calm and happy about everything!!

Yeah, Kazi isnt totally crazy, (or if he is, he isnt the only one) :wink: :lol: !

Waffle is a pretty calm guy almost all the time. Very laid back boy.
Him and Foster are like night and day.
Sounds kind of like your Kazi and your female. Only difference is both of mine are boys.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Jiffy":81a6a said:
Waffle is a pretty calm guy almost all the time. Very laid back boy.
Him and Foster are like night and day.
Sounds kind of like your Kazi and your female. Only difference is both of mine are boys.

Proof that sex in no way determines personality/behaviour!

dmuehl

Wow these are nice photos... I never thought of taking a picture of him in this color state.

When their beards go black do the color on their bodies change?

Last night Bruce (almost 2) saw one of the girls we had out... he went crazy in his cage... serious black beard but his body changed to white. That made us go WOW..

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Ha ha, look at Kazi - black right down onto his belly. He sure has come a long way from the tiny baby with the injured foot. Now he's all attitude, all the time! :lol:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
dmuehl":28724 said:
When their beards go black do the color on their bodies change?

Last night Bruce (almost 2) saw one of the girls we had out... he went crazy in his cage... serious black beard but his body changed to white. That made us go WOW..

Generally, when Kazi has a black beard he shows off the most beautiful yellow and gold colouring - I dont know if it has anything to do with the black beard or just a coincidence.... I figure, hes happy when hes on the defensive so he gets all colourful lol!

Jasper's Mom":28724 said:
Now he's all attitude, all the time!
Maybe he thinks if he doesnt have an attitude, some other beardies will come nibble on him again!!

I make so many excuses for him.... I suppose I should just settle for the fact that Kazi is an independent, self-obsessed little monster, who sees his slaves as nothing more than sources of food!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom