Iaukea Vs. Iaukea???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Iaukea to bed around 9:30pm his lights were shut off and I said goodnight. I woke up around 11:30pm went to check on him and saw him sleeping in the corner of his tank. I turned on his lights to make sure he was ok. He woke right up and saw his reflection in the tank and puffed up and kept charging and biting at the glass. This was funny he stood up and leaned on the glass like he was ready to fist fight his reflection. I went to bed laughing.

Can't wait to see what this nut does next lol!

More Stories to Come.
Keith & Iaukea Warren
007-2.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Iaukea is a little cutie pie!! It's funny some beardies seem to be bothered by their reflection and others like it. You may want to put a background on your viv if Iaukea continues to attack the glass as this can cause stress. Just check to make sure that he/she is not getting dark lines on the belly. these can be signs that they are stressed out. I wonder if that is a male vs. female thing. Mine is a female and is not bothered by her reflection and seems to enjoy looking at the other pictures of beardies from bd.org that she sees while sitting on my computer. She beards the pool guy and the landscaper though when she can see them walk by her window. She also doesn't seem to like the color red. She beards my husband when he wears his red beanie. Go figure... doesn't like strawberries either.

Hawk

Spike and Cloe do the same except instead of seeing themselves they see crickets :p run right past the crix and into the glass :shock:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
my two little ones puff up at themselves and look all big n bad every morning its so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom