I Need Bearded Dragon Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons2

Hello, I have a 8 month old female Beardie, I think she is ill. She is not moveing, No longer wants to eat, Was geting pale and is now getting Very dark, She has a bad temper (Puffs out, trys to bite me), She used to play in the bath, now she just sits there and I have to hold her head up or she would drown, She is not digesting her food, her Poop just turned green... She has a UVB 100 watt heat lamp by Flukers, She is small for her age (10in in all), She does not have sand in her tank, she has a healthy diet, with Greens and Veggies. She has been this way a little less then a week. I am getting scared :cry: ... Thank you for any help

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
You are going to need to run through her set up:

Type of UVB?
Temperatures on cool end and basking end?
Why type of feeders does she eat?
What kind of greens do you give her?
What do you use to measure the temps with?
Do you dust her feeders with calcium/multivitamin?
Have you had her since she was a baby, or did you just get her?

dragons2

Original Poster
I am not sure what type of UVB (Sorry). It is 98 in her hot spot, 71 in her cool, She eats crickets, Cactus Pads, Grapes, Dandilion greens, Bell peper, (This is just her favs, ill give a full list in a moment). I do dust her crickets, I have had her for a few months and she seemed fine, It is a Electronic gauge with wire (Someone told me that was best)...

Here is where I get her diet http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html
I give her most of the daily foods and some treats

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Giving you a Bump and hope that Drache or another moderator will be on to help you out.. I know they are going to ask you those questions, so trying to get you some answers quicker.. I hope she feels better soon!

dragons2

Original Poster
I think she is getting better. When I was giveing her a bath this morning, she tried to swim/walk, she was very shakey but better then nothing :lol:.. She has half of her old colour back. She opens her eyes a little more too. She still wont eat tho :dontknow:

dragons2

Original Poster
Is there something I can make that I can make her eat? (Like mush up some fruit and put it in her mouth?)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
You can get some chicken baby food (good protein).. when mine didn't eat, I made a greenie slurry. I mixed all her greens in the blender with some water, and fed it to her with a dropper (like a baby medicine dropper) I just placed some on his nose, and he eventually started licking, and ate quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom