I found a beardie and tank in dumpster ! HELP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Does this help?

P6273923.jpg

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Take the sweet lady's offer, rainbow... and please post pics cuz i wanna see the little cutie! (and maybe some of your first love, MJ as well ;))

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
omg I knew I was in big trouble.. *gulp* . Ok long story short.. I went to Target to get some xmas paper, bags , tags as well as some BATTERIES

but ehh.. then I saw the line and said " oh ********** NO !!!! " lol. It was literally AROUND THE STORE ! So I went home. Im calling my phone provider today to change my plan back to the picture messaging , I used to have that but I thought to save money I'd turn it off. But i see now that I"m better off with it ... hehe.

I promise... today pictures will be posted !!!

Ok update on the poopers..

I bought MJ some supers for the first time, she ate one, then lost interest. She's still not eating normal.. and I covered the sides of her tank with newspaper and she's pissed. I was giving Prince a bath and she managed to peek and saw that I had him in my hands... and offcourse she freaked out.

Now Prince...

He didn't eat all day yesterday =( ... I had salad, baby food, even some wax worms and oh.. some crickets with the wings cut off since he can't move very fast. Didn't eat anything. I also caught him 'eye bulging' for the first time.. i freaked the EFF out lol ! I've read and heard about it but never really saw it lol. Poor thing, I gave him another warm bath then wrap him in a buritto and held him close to m y chest... It was alsmost as if he didn't know what to do with all the love, he freaked out until I gently rubbed his back and um... err... sang him a lullaby lol

Oh and Barb.. I actually need AA batteries.. lol

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie09":349ea said:
I was thinking about this a lot today. Does your complex have security cameras? Do you think it's possible that they were caught on tape doing this? You may be able to get a license plate number to turn them in. I don't think much would come from it unfortunately because animal abuse laws aren't as strict as they should be in my opinion, but at least you could try to stick it to them. I know I would! :evil:

I thought about this, but then .. don't you think if I bring it up and get animal services involved, they would take him away from me ??? Because there is NO WAY i'm letting him go lol.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
tank4102":295e4 said:
aww lol, ill be waiting for p ics =]. Might it be possible he is impacted/brumation?

I dont know.. but the first day I had him he pooped in the bath... and it was alot .. and nasty. but normal looking poo... :( :?:

tank4102

Juvie Member
Aznrainbowdime":83c7e said:
Beardie09":83c7e said:
I was thinking about this a lot today. Does your complex have security cameras? Do you think it's possible that they were caught on tape doing this? You may be able to get a license plate number to turn them in. I don't think much would come from it unfortunately because animal abuse laws aren't as strict as they should be in my opinion, but at least you could try to stick it to them. I know I would! :evil:

I thought about this, but then .. don't you think if I bring it up and get animal services involved, they would take him away from me ??? Because there is NO WAY i'm letting him go lol.
i see alot of animal police, and i am 100% shure that they will not take him away from you, because they dumped him in the garbage, and you picked him up and are taking proper care for him.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
me so sorry.. im gonna call my provided today definately to change my plan on my cam phone !! me promise !!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
You poor thing! Christmas is not the time to need anything. We buy batteries (AA, AAA, C, C) from Costco and we always have them in stock. My husband has a film camera that the flash needs AA batteries so we make sure we always have them in stock. If I lived closer to you, I'd give you a couple just to see some pics of this precious scared beardie. I think it will take some time to get him used to you and know that you aren't going to hurt him or "dump" him. He needs a lot of love and snuggles. He's afraid because of the way he's been treated before.

Arkon

hi im new here and i just came across your story im delighted you managed to save the poor little fella,,,,just a question ,,,,, is there any chance you could find the people that did that and DUMP them in the bin,,,,,,,FAIR PLAY TO YOU.
Arkon

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Barb.. I DEFINATELY need that !! Just thinking on going to ANY STORE right now.. gosh.. headache. I'm not even done with xmas shopping and Im so close of telling my fam that their present will be late just to avoid going anywhere !

beardie parents":3766b said:
You poor thing! Christmas is not the time to need anything. We buy batteries (AA, AAA, C, C) from Costco and we always have them in stock. My husband has a film camera that the flash needs AA batteries so we make sure we always have them in stock. If I lived closer to you, I'd give you a couple just to see some pics of this precious scared beardie. I think it will take some time to get him used to you and know that you aren't going to hurt him or "dump" him. He needs a lot of love and snuggles. He's afraid because of the way he's been treated before.

I usually have lots in stock but seems like ever since my phone camera.. i stopped using my digital lol. Then offcourse my dumbArse changed my stupid plan... when i need it most !!! I Know he's probably thinking i'm gonna dump him and not feed him. I think he's still used to not eating 'daily' and I want him to know that it's ok to eat. Poor baby :(

Arkon":3766b said:
hi im new here and i just came across your story im delighted you managed to save the poor little fella,,,,just a question ,,,,, is there any chance you could find the people that did that and DUMP them in the bin,,,,,,,FAIR PLAY TO YOU.
Arkon

You dont know all the evil thoughts that's gone through my mind on finding the people.. or at least their car so I can do some evil things !! But hten again.. I have my precious baby now and he's in a better home .. so why bother ? :) Another man's trash is someone else's treasure.. and Prince is definately my treasure !

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
You are so right! You've got em now and that's all that counts! I guess I'm lucky that my beardies kinda like-tolerate each other. Maybe cause they are both girls? My mother made me run into town yesterday for her_it was a nightmare. I was so happy thought I was done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom