I am truly a sucker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,
So Drago has been brumating and I have been missing him.Tonight was his scheduled bath time so I couldnt wait to wake him up so I could give him some much needed attention and when I say much needed I mean me not him :wink: So I gave him a nice long bath and cleaned his tank out and not wanting to push the issue I decided to put him back in his tank shortly after that.Apparently he disagreed and as soon as the screen opened he figured out what was about to happen so he shot up my shoulder and down onto the middle of my back and got the firmest death clamp onto my sweatshirt.If I had been home alone he would have stayed there all evening because there was really no way for me to reach him and he knew it!Well being the sucker I am I let him hang there as I went about my buisness of course hunched over so he would be comfortable on his "new furniture"for about an hour until the pain in my back just got the better of me and I had my son pry him off of me but not before he took a couple pics :mrgreen:

Take me for a ride woman,NOW!
IMG_0552.jpg

Hey you with the camera dont get any ideas!
IMG_0553.jpg

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds like he caught your brainthought of "ok, back to your nice warm home..." and he instead thought, "NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" That's too good, I think he was plotting this, is he part of Tatsu's Army? :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
blondie098":12633 said:
Sounds like he caught your brainthought of "ok, back to your nice warm home..." and he instead thought, "NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" That's too good, I think he was plotting this, is he part of Tatsu's Army? :lol:
:lol: Hmmm dont know,maybe :wink:
jscott":12633 said:
awww, its a beardie-back ride!
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
How adorable!
He looks like he is pretty big too. And nice colors.
You are a great beardie slave to walk around all humped over just for his happiness.

(and I like your hair color too, looks almost like it has a burgundy or purple tint to it.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
OMG that's funny. His mind was made up that he WAS NOT going back in his tank right away and he sure had a death grip on your sweatshirt AND your skin. He looks quite proud of himself in the 2nd picture, just look at the expression on his face. :love5: Gotta give you credit for walking around all kinked up for about an hr though. Isn't it amazing what we do for our beardie babies? :shock:

Don't want to hijack your thread but wanted to share that Sabrina did something similar tonight. A few nights ago, my hubby bought me a hooded sweatshirt with a zipper and a sheepskin lining as I've been so chilly in the house lately. Well, I put it on the other night and laid Sabrina inside the front of it, she crashed without even doing the "beardie wiggle." Shortly thereafter when I had to move her, hubby decided to put her in the hood to see what she would do, well she loved it, stood right up with her head up to the back of my hair. Well, tonight I had a sweatshirt on without a hood and picked Sabrina up and she instantly jumped over my shoulder to the middle of my back and I swear she was looking for the hood. :lol: Anyway, I couldn't reach her & it's a good thing that someone was here to rescue her & me from the strange position she got herself in. :laughing6:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
:lol: Thats hysterical Diane.I could just picture Sabrina giving you quite an attitude for daring to not have HER hood ready and waiting.See what I mean we really are suckers for them!You have to get a picture of that next time.So I guess this means Sabrina gets to pick out your clothes from now on :mrgreen: Maybe next time I will put on a hoodie so I dont have to take to Advil next time I want to cuddle with Drago :wink:

Jiffy
Thanks he really is a big strapping boy!Trust me I felt every gram of him tonight :wink:
The haircolor is new for me.It was a little shocking at first as it wasnt what I expected but its growing on me,literally.I am just calling it my crayola punk rock era :wink: Its kind of like a cherry red/kool aid color :shock:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hahaha!
What crafty devils they are.
And he managed to ride you all by himself! No leash or anything.
What a good slave you are /wink
Dex figured this move out very quickly too. The "oh you think my time with you is up? I THINK NOT!" and she will scurry "hug" the back of my neck where I have absolutely no chance of removing her.

Oh we complain but we love it really!

MissT

BD.org Addict
blondie098":896e3 said:
That's too good, I think he was plotting this, is he part of Tatsu's Army?

1) find a way to get out of this 'box'
2) use balloon to air - lift me to Tatsu!

Such a beautiful big boy he is!! I really do admire you being able to spend an hour, bent over, just to keep your big guy happy!!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
MissT":bfda2 said:
blondie098":bfda2 said:
That's too good, I think he was plotting this, is he part of Tatsu's Army?

1) find a way to get out of this 'box'
2) use balloon to air - lift me to Tatsu!

Such a beautiful big boy he is!! I really do admire you being able to spend an hour, bent over, just to keep your big guy happy!!
OMG the balloon I didnt even think of that! He is planning his great escape :laughhard:
BTW you may admire me but my lower back disagrees at the moment. :mrgreen:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I will tell you, every beardie we've owned seem to like that part of our body to sit on. Redrock liked that place, Miss O and Miss Y would always try that spot. Miss Y would like to go there and a little to the left and chew on my hair. No matter how often I said to her: "This CAN'T be healthy for you, NO CHEW!" She would give me this certain look that said "I'm going to wait until you forget and I'm going to chew again."

Now Speedy goes there every time she is on our shoulder, she goes there. Zoom Zoom hasn't tried that yet, but I'm sure it's comming.

Vicky, I was noticing the pic of, I think it's Jaba, that has a very long beard. I was noticing that Redrocks beard was a little longer than his. I was supprized when her beard grew so long. At first I thought something was wrong because my first two girls didn't have a beard that long.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
beardie parents":b4783 said:
I will tell you, every beardie we've owned seem to like that part of our body to sit on. Redrock liked that place, Miss O and Miss Y would always try that spot. Miss Y would like to go there and a little to the left and chew on my hair. No matter how often I said to her: "This CAN'T be healthy for you, NO CHEW!" She would give me this certain look that said "I'm going to wait until you forget and I'm going to chew again."

Now Speedy goes there every time she is on our shoulder, she goes there. Zoom Zoom hasn't tried that yet, but I'm sure it's comming.

Vicky, I was noticing the pic of, I think it's Jaba, that has a very long beard. I was noticing that Redrocks beard was a little longer than his. I was supprized when her beard grew so long. At first I thought something was wrong because my first two girls didn't have a beard that long.

I can just see you waving your finger and Miss Y just giving you the rolling eyes beardie glare :lol:
Yes the girl with the massive beard is Jaba and it still sets me back at times especially when she fully blows it out but its IMO the coolest beard I have ever seen.I am her Mommy would you expect anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom