I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF EVERY ONE ON THIS SITES HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there i'm no expert with the law in the USA however i've heard of similar cases in the U.K ..... I would get an animal rescue organisation to visit your home and give you a report to say that your reptiles are kept in a clean safe place and that they present no danger to your child in anyway, This should be enough evidence in court to put an end to this pathetic excuse your ex is coming up with,,, I really hope this helps i know how your felling my Ex wife has been trying to stop me from spending time with my children too.......

Kevin

ps.Let me know how you get on

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry, I don't have much to add... I don't even have a bearded dragon yet.

Like some others said, a vet would help, and pictures and writing about how clean you keep them.

Wishing you the best of luck!!!

~herpfreak

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I'm very sorry about your situation. It's ridiculous. I have been invited multiple times to schools to show off my bearded dragons. Statistically they are much safer than dogs are, but unfortunately they very misunderstood. Perhaps your ex needs a little education on the subject hm? Well, if our legal system is just, you shouldn't have any trouble seeing your son. But if you need to you can check with AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) and PIJAC (Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council) for their guidelines on reptile care, cleanliness standards, etc. If your home and your beardies meet the standards of vet clinics and pet stores across America (and I'm sure they're probably better than some), then it's certainly safe there. OR does that mean it's unsafe for her to take your son to a Petsmart or the local vet? Or to be around someone who works at one? Or around someone who was outside that a snake possibly brushed their ankle and they have salmonella and are going to spread it to everyone! Quick, put the boy in a bubble! Pssh... good luck hon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom