How to get lipstick off of beardie's skin =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
:oops: My sister came over to see Prince and decided to give him a BIGGG kiss on his face (by his eye)... problem is, she had lipstick on and is now on his skin. Would this irritate him ? I tried to soak him in warm bath and wipe it off but it's not coming off ! Should I leave it alone ???

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
lol thought you were going to say you put lipstick on him :lol: tart him up a bit!

Well as i don't wear it myself not sure the best thing to do..... :roll: cos isn't lipstick water proof?

Have you tryed using a really soft bristled tooth brush in the bath? sorry thats all i could think off

I accidentally did that right before prom once. I kissed him on the tip of his mouth. It looked like he was wearing lipstick until, like, three baths later.
Remember: lipstick is never as long-lasting as we hope, so it should wear off, soon :]

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! Poor Prince! It should wear off soon. If we can wear it on our lips than it will be completely harmless for a beardie to wear as well.
I would have a talk with your sister though. Making out with your beardie, really... what was she thinking?! :roll: :lol:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":67da0 said:
Aww! Poor Prince! It should wear off soon. If we can wear it on our lips than it will be completely harmless for a beardie to wear as well.
I would have a talk with your sister though. Making out with your beardie, really... what was she thinking?! :roll: :lol:

Lol exactly !! She would kiss Prince.. but not MJ !! Mean favoritism !!!

Lol yeah poor Prince looks a little 'fu fu ' right now.. I think it's cute, I'm just worried it may irritate him. I've given him like 5 baths already !! Arrghh !!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Rainbow, how many times do I have to tell you no dress up! :lol: :wink: I agree we need a picture and when he sheds it will be gone.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
pimmsoclock87":5dcfb said:
lol thought you were going to say you put lipstick on him :lol: tart him up a bit!

I was already laughing when I saw the title of this thread, and when I read this it made me laugh so hard I just about cried! :laughhard:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol i tried to get a pic but the flash is too bright you cant really see the lipstick. I'll try again tonight without flash :oops:

The lipstick doesn't seem like it's bothering him but ehh.. last night as I tried to take 10000 pictures , I think he's now starting to notice he looks more like a 'princess' rather a prince.. so I caught him rubbing his cute little face on his basking rock :oops: ! My poor baby... hehehe.. lol....

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":40c93 said:
Hey Rainbow.... how's that cosmetology class with Prince coming along? :p

hahhahaha good one Dawn !! lol... I just need to curl his lashes next and paint his nails... then we're set !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom