How much does everyone here pay for fecals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vet moved out of the area a few months ago, and i just got a new beardie...i want to have a fecal done for him to be on the safe side. The vet that i plan on bringing him to when he is sick, is 2 hours away- so i dont want to drive all the way there just to drop off a sample, when he isnt even sick. A local vets office said they will do the fecal for me, but wont examine him. They want to charge me 50$. have you ever payed this much? i think the most ive payed is 25.....

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
$50 sounds a bit extreme, but they're all different when it comes to pricing,especially for an exotic.
My vet charges $18 for a fecal, but an office visit for an exotic where I go is $55 and most people pay less than that.

LQDragons

Juvie Member
I've payed $45 twice, my microscope will be here tomorrow, I payed $90 for it and about $35 for supplies. I will be doing my own from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom