how do you build a incubator

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D i want to know how to build an incubator cause my bearded dragon is pregnet how do i know i went to a vet please reply :!: :!:

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
I this what you're looking for ?

IMG_2159.jpg

search the forums :study:

or do a google search for refrigerator incubator :study:

If you need specific parts after the research just ask the forum and I'm sure somebody can help.

Jeff

MissT

BD.org Addict
I looked into this recently - if you type homemade reptile incubator into google loads of ideas come up... I went to a local pet store and he showed me one which he had followed from a google search. From what I remember, you need

polybox (the type of box that fish might be shipped in)
heat mat
thermostat (matstat)
hygrometer
2 bricks

Heatmat (attached to matstat) on lid of box or underneath the box - thats a personal choice really, water in bottom of box (not too much), 2 bricks on base of box with a grill over the top - you place the eggs in small tubs of damp vermiculite and place the tubs on top of the grill, place the hygrometer into the tub and thats about it.... I havent made one myself but I have seem a finished example - you may not even need the water in the bottom of the box depending on the humidity you are getting.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom