How big is your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatecin

My guy is about 3 months old and is 7" tip to tip. I haven't weighed him as he is so young and there is no way he is going to sit on my scale; although I could place him in a container. He eats about 20-30 mealies a day plus greens/fruit everyday and as many crickets as he can in 15 minutes 2-3 times a week.

gryphonsmom

Hatchling Member
I have three dragons and they are each very different.

Gryphon, my oldest, is a beefcake. I got him from Georgia Bearded Dragons at 2 1/2 months old. He is almost 4 years old, 23" and 810 grams. He reached his full length at 18 months.

Boggart, my second oldest, is average size. He was malnourished when I got him at 4 months and after his second birthday, at 15", our vet told us he would more than likely stay small, although he is healthy. Soon after he grew and is now 19" and 620 grams. He is currently 3 years old.

My youngest I have had since the day after he was hatched. He has been fed top quality food and vitamins his whole life, lives in a 40 gal breeder viv, is 9 months old and is only 14" long and weighs in just under 400 grams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom