Hornworm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I went to daytona and got two things of hornworms last weekend and somecatus, i just wanted to know if they can be a staple with cactus and letus also how many should i give her, i give her 4-3 but i dont want to to eat to death lol so i dont let her eat many, they are really big one btw

ATLBeardedDragons

Juvie Member
How big are the worms and how BIG & OLD is your dragon. This would be a VERY EXPENSIVE Staple diet. You might want to consider roaches Dubias instead. I would lightly dust the Goliath Horn worms as well when fed.

NEVER FEED LETTUCE TO YOUR BEARDED DRAGON. It has absolutly NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE what so ever!

Feed:
Collard Greens, Mustard Greens, Spinach, Kale, Turnip Greens, and Parsley.

[email protected]

www.AtlantaBeardedDragons.com

sincerely,
:blob5: ABD :blob8:

RoxyMyDragon

Original Poster
lol she is a year i meant as a staple till i ran out i bougth two things, i feed her crickets as a staple with some supers though and i cant have dubia in fl and mom wont allow flying or ones that can crawl up stuff. and lettuce i feed coller greens and some romane(we call that lettuce) when we have it, but i read on the nutrition sheet they should be fed occasionaly and i thought i would ask, i plan on breeding silk though as they really nutritous and she loves them. but ya sorry to confuse you i just meant as a staple till i ran out, they are maby 2in or more and my girl is 16+ inches they people i bought them from said it would be fine, thought i would get other ppls oppinion,

thanks for the reply,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom