Hiccups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lil guy doesnt hiccup often he only does it after i have sprayed him with water, is it because he has drunk the water to fast? i have read that its possible for them to hiccup after been given water

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What are you seeing that you interpret as a hiccup? Can you take a video and post it (you can upload to vimeo or youtube etc and post the link)? I see them flare their beards quickly after eating sometimes which looks like a burp or hiccup.

OperationReggie

Original Poster
He doesnt do it often, what happend was i fed him some greens and then misted him he then went up to the basking area and he is also still in shed on some parts he just a little puff of his bearded and his body move a little bit. I wont be able to get a video since this doesnt happen often

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possibly related to the burp/hiccup I mentioned. He also may be stretching the beard to help with the shed. Either way it's pretty normal behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom