Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is great! Has practically all the info I need to take care of a beardy. I'm still reading some more before I get a beardy. I also still need to build a 4x2x2 viv for him/her and I should really start getting a dubia colony started...

Quick question that search func. didn't find for me. Is the beardy's growth (length wise) depends on how much they eat? Or do they grow a set amount inches/mm per month? Of course I'm excluding their parent's genes. Are there any other factors that might affect his growth? Calcium? UVB? Veggies? Reason I ask is, I want to make a chart based on his/her growth as he gets older.

Hi and welcome
Definitely start your roach colony now if you plan on using those as your feeder option especially if your getting a juvie, they will eat like the world is running out of bugs.
As for a growth chart....
Beardies are like kids, every one is different, they grow at their own rate. Give them everything they need to live long healthy lives and you will have a good size dragon. Example my Belle (female) is 11 months old 19 inches 578 grams.
A friend of mine has 2 dragons, a male 2.5 years 21 inches 619 grams, As well as a separate male, from the same clutch, 18 inches 590 grams.
Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom