Hi from Texas...New to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanybeauty1

Hatchling Member
They are some gorgeous dragons! Is that a slab of slate in the viv? I thought about doing that to help shorten their nails.

ladyjustice33

Original Poster
thanybeauty1":2nz2r16s said:
They are some gorgeous dragons! Is that a slab of slate in the viv? I thought about doing that to help shorten their nails.

First thanks to every one for the nice comments about my dragons. Of course, I think they are gorgeous too, but then I am biased, lol ! :lol:

I don't have any slate in the tanks. Each tank has a basking platform made of tile that I made for them, a piece of driftwood to climb on, and 3 pieces of rock. The rock is sandstone and has a rough texture. I got it hoping it would keep the nails filed down some. They tend to stay on either the platform or driftwood, so both still have extremely sharp nails!

ladyjustice33

Original Poster
Lol......he has his hands full with all our other reptiles......12 ball pythons, 8 corn snakes, 2 rainbow boas, and 4 Leopard geckos!!! Of course we all take care of them.....my 12 year old daughter is breeding her first pair of corns this year. Two beautiful reverse okeetees if anyone here is interested in corns!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Oh wow, HAHA he is a busy man. :shock: The beardies are pretty demanding....! Then again, my leo can take a lot of time just because she loves to come out and play. :D

ladyjustice33

Original Poster
ShannyBeard":ilgfgb7i said:
Oh wow, HAHA he is a busy man. :shock: The beardies are pretty demanding....! Then again, my leo can take a lot of time just because she loves to come out and play. :D
Yep! We just had one of our leos out playing! We're also breeding our electric tangerine female Leo to our hypo tangerine baldy right now! Can't wait to see those babies! They will be available.....to loving homes only!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom