Hi Everyone...Updated Pics of my Baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leann

Juvie Member
Hi Guys & Gals!! I hope everyone and their bd is well....I haven't been on in a while but I haven't forgotten about the wonderful community of BD.org either. I just wanted to tell you how my rescue is coming along & post some recent pics...Brock is right at 17" long and is doing great. I'm not sure what his weight is because I haven't had him to the vet yet. I will be taking him in though. He just seems so healthy. He eats all kinds of greens....I guess I burnt him out on squash, he used to love it, now he won't touch it... :roll: He dosen't eat crix.......he was getting about 30-40 phoenix worms per day and now I think that he's getting bored with those too....spoiled lil brat.... :lol: But OMG.....throw him a super and he's in heaven....so he gets about 5-8 of those for dinner along w/ his salad. He still hates the bath...If he's not trying to jump out, he just won't move at all. He loves to lay on the back of my neck under my hair....thats where he falls asleep....thats also our bonding time. He dosen't like to sleep in his blankie....I wish he would though...I feel bad that he sleeps on that tile floor....He is such a sweetie....He is still just a little skittish at times....but he's not near as scared as he used to be..My hubby said "You come home from work and the first thing you do is walk over to Brocks cage to pet & baby him........What about the rest of us??" He's just kidding and giving me trouble though....He's just as crazy about him as I am...hehehehe Here are a few pics...

005-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Isn't he a sweetie..... :love5:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Such beautiful pictures. I think it's the 4th pic, but in it he looks like he's in a testy mood, like "and just WHAT are you doing?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom