Here she comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
My new baby girl is on here way from Cryptic Dragons. Pics will be up tomorrow once she arrives :blob8:

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
She is a hour away at the sorting facility. I live in the middle of nowhere so it will take a few more hours for her to arrive.

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
When is the planned ETA? lol i would be exploding with impatience! Don't forget the pics :mrgreen:

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
No real ETA, Since I'm in a rural area it depends on how many other deliveries the driver has in the area. I expect her around noon but it could be as late as 4:30

fez09

Extreme Poster
I'm soooo excited for you Gail! I hope she arrives quickly and safely! I'll be watching for pics!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I love where I live except when waiting on something like this. Both of my babies were to be here by 10:30 AM on the days they arrived because it was a live shipment. I live in a rural area too and it was after 3:00 when both of mine were delivered. Alf came home in December 2008 it was after 3:00 pm(supposed to be here by 10:30 Am Gimli came home October 8th last year and it was after 3:00PM.Both were safe and sound when they got here though.Sorry to ramble on CONGRATS on your new girl!!!
sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom