Hatchling Member
anyone know what this is?

HPIM1983.jpg

HPIM1985.jpg

just got some in today and one of the females where doing this

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
have some questions that people here may be able to answer. i recently started up a colony about 110 females 30ish males. and about 200 little ones. I've had about 13 of them die off (the adults) not sure how many baby s but have only seen 1. i'm sure the ones who have died so far are maybe just stressed out from the trip. anyone know of any other reasons they may be dieing? had 2 more die today. I am using water storing crystals. Ground up dry dog food. and also Oranges. temp is 87''F they are being kept in a very dark room. with Cup holders as the egg flats replacements (the cardboard kind). also i have been finding a lot of those egg sack/tube things laying around any clue why so many of those are being dropped. any suggestions would be great thanks in advance.

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
what are some things that can kill off my roaches that normaly happen with a fresh colony of about 150 adults and about 200 little ones so far ive had atleast 20-30 adults die off and can not find out why anywhere. also am finding a good deal of dropped egg sacs for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom