HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Why do you think you have salmonella? Not trying to come off as a jerk...just curious what your symptoms are and why you think that is what you have.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
I would go see a doctor...could be a number of things causing the abdominal cramping including something much more serious than salmonella! While salmonella is painful from what I hear it is usually not life threatening but it could also be something more serious such as your appendix or something else. Better to go get it looked at and be safe. Salmonella can be contracted but is still pretty rare so it may be something else.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
I would...if it is extremely painful stomach cramps it could be something more serious. Is the pain located on one side of your abdominal region or all over? Is it painful anywhere else? If its extremely painful it can't hurt to go get checked out in case it is something serious. Salmonella is rarely life threatening if thats what it is...usually you can get dehydrated because of diarrhea. Not saying you have to go to the doctor but salmonella isn't extremely common and at least if thats what it is you will know or if its something else you will know that too. I figure if its extremely painful I'd rather be safe than sorry and see a doctor.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
You could just wait and see if it starts getting worse or better. If it starts to get worse and doesn't go away I would consider going in and at least getting looked at.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Anytime! I know it sucks to be in pain...had a couple kidney stones this last year and talk about OUCH! haha! Hope everything ends up being ok and the pain goes away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom